Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family (1570 Views)

Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / A Bereaved Brother Inlaw...... / 12 Images That Will Literally Only Make Sense To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family by instinctg(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2016
A graphic artist re-designed pictures of a family whose breadwinner was no more.

the illustrations had effects of including the deceased in the pictures of the wife and son.

quite touching

1 Like

Re: Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family by pendusky(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2016
Really.touching

1 Like

Re: Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family by gunuvi(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2016
I miss my mum sooooo much. God but why?
Re: Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family by kestolove95(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2016
Oga u don die na...go rest jare nd stop hanging around d livin...d dead gat no business with d living...but wait..dem forgt to remov ur earring b4 dem buri u ne?
Re: Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family by Amplitron: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
kestolove95:
Oga u don die na...go rest jare nd stop hanging around d livin...d dead gat no business with d living...but wait..dem forgt to remov ur earring b4 dem buri u ne?
This is quite insensitive. People who have lost someone will not find that funny at all.

4 Likes

Re: Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
kestolove95:

That's a pretty nasty comment you made here, really crass and insensitive. People deal with bereavement in different ways.

Have you suffered the loss of a spouse? I'm just curious.

3 Likes

Re: Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family by gunuvi(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Siena:

That's a pretty nasty comment you made here, really crashes and insensitive. People deal with bereavement in different ways.

Have you suffered the loss of a spouse? I'm just curious.
thanks for your comment. Intact some people are just too insensitive. Many were wishing their mums happy mothers days today but mine was gone, painfully when she was supposed to eat the fruit of her labor and someone was spewing rubbish. Well it's not his fault sha. I will continue to miss my mum soo much. Continue to rest in peace mum.

1 Like

Re: Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
gunuvi:

thanks for your comment. Intact some people are just too insensitive. Many were wishing their mums happy mothers days today but mine was gone, painfully when she was supposed to eat the fruit of her labor and someone was spewing rubbish. Well it's not his fault sha. I will continue to miss my mum soo much. Continue to rest in peace mum.

Amen bro. I'm in the same boat too, lost my mom when I was 19, but it feels like yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
kestolove95:

You are an extremely idiotic person. You should be ashamed of yourself for displaying such callousness.

You will one day understand how it feels, and in that day, you will remember your comment here.

1 Like

Re: Touching Images Of A Bereaved Family by instinctg(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2016
koonbey:

You are an extremely stupid person. You should be ashamed of yourself for displaying such callousness.

You will one day understand how it feels, and in that day, you will remember your comment here.

definitely he/she will

(1) (Reply)

Mary And Mael Belle Celebrate Their 100 Years Birthday Anniversary Today. / Why Men Go For Independent Women / I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.