Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? (18428 Views)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Gtbci: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2016
Worship at the kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses nearest to you, offerings are free. Only voluntary contributions are accepted.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2016
Fourwinds:
na white man u marry.?

My husband na purple!
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
once in mine. In most churches i''ve been to is max 2. Churches who collect more than dat a mainly language churches lol
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Fourwinds: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
EggovinMma:

My husband na purple!
abeg be serious...how is Abuja

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fourwinds:
abeg be serious...how is Abuja

My sister kid
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Wolexdey(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Naira land! Please, why all this attack about the Church. What do we call all these? Orientation or what do you guys presume you're doing?

Kindly stop all this attacks about the Church. Thanks!
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by lepasharon(f): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wolexdey:
Naira land! Please, why all this attack about the Church. What do we call all these? Orientation or what do you guys presume you're doing?

Kindly stop all this attacks about the Church. Thanks!

If they don't stop what is going to happen?
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by tosyne2much(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
henrydadon:
back when i was young..in church when we give offering they say the money is God money..but now we know the truth..we seen the private jet..the exotic lifestyle..countless trip to Dubai.. to celebrate birthday..i dont go to church no more..i stay at home and worship God..because u that go to church doesn't make u holier than i am
Bro, read Hebrew 10Vs 25
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by engrhorla(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Church offering is a must as said by d Bible!

However, don't give due to persuasion from preachers!

Give from your heart! It is not how much or how many time that matter!

However, u have to know that giving offering is a seed..every farmer will like to avoid the stress of planting his seed..but such farmer will be hungry during harvest!

Therefore, I will advocate a renewal (I don't want to use the word 'change' grin) in the mentality with which we give offerings!

I must point out that some people can 'blow' 5,000naira on frivolous things, but they groan and grumble when they drop 50naira four times in the course of a service.

It is well!

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by kenny1313(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Food don come for atheist... Lemme watch how they will start calling pastorse thieves cool
The painful truth is that they are big thief. U trek to church while they fly on private Jet.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Fourwinds: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
EggovinMma:

My sister kid
ok.. happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by deborsky(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Let each one do just as he has resolved in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”— 2 Corinthians 9:7 .
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Wolexdey(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
lepasharon:

If they don't stop what is going to happen?

Hilarious! See question ooo
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Bgorgeous: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Once
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by aluko360(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please between church owners and sports betting companies who makes more money?
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Ay92(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
henrydadon:
back when i was young..in church when we give offering they say the money is God money..but now we know the truth..we seen the private jet..the exotic lifestyle..countless trip to Dubai.. to celebrate birthday..i dont go to church no more..i stay at home and worship God..because u that go to church doesn't make u holier than i am
Hebrews 10:35
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by orikzz(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Some pple will die in poverty cos of wrong motives of giving..If @all how much ve u given since you were born dat can buy a jet....#Givers enjoy their wealth in immeasurable dimesion#Poverty Mentality

3 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Pascal181: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
I blve u were not forced 2 give? Why grumbling

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by OlivetBen(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
How does that concern u! Its between me and the almighty
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by bidak(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
most pentecostal churches collect offering like 5 to 6 times in a normal service but the money belongs to the church and not the pastor and it is nt a most for you to drop the offering if you have you can drop it and if not nobody will force you to
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by mpeg(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
I went to one ministry like that on Friday night for a vigil, could u emerging That they gave offering more than 20 time before the next morning... In the name of seed....
I was busy giving #100, #500 until I annoyingly stop giving. It was later that I noticed that the members was giving 10, 10 naira, 20, 20 naira. They will prophecy to you and tell u to brink 5k right there for prayers... And if you don't have upto that amount, the congregation will support u...
I vowed not to go back there again in my life time
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by daveP(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Churchgeh:
Like seriously shocked shocked shocked
its like you just arrived... this isnt new again. Its his way.... glorifying satan. God will visit him.
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by danot1030: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
It is the other way round for me.
Satan doesn't beg me for money. Satan doesn't need my money.
Satan just simply loves me without condition.
Op do you see the ridicule you are putting your God just because you want to make relevance on Nairaland and probably make the front page. Maybe you should just join alfaseltzer to serve satan, I guess that wil pay you better and your new lord will not need you to give him you hard earn, sweated and struggled for income again. I hope that make you happy.
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by makapella(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Daraph:

You're attending Celestial Church of Christ,isn't it?
Nah,na brotherhood of d cross and star guided by his holiness olumba olumba obu,the sole spiritual head of d universe..king of kings and lord of lords
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by lonelydora: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
As the spirit leads.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by ify2016: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
orikzz:
Some pple will die in poverty cos of wrong motives of giving..If @all how much ve u given since you were born dat can buy a jet....#Givers enjoy their wealth in immeasurable dimesion#Poverty Mentality
Na them be this. Ndi uwa mmebi
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Sard(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
To me, it doesn't matter how many times they call offering in any church I attend as long as I am not being persuaded with long talks.
I give when I have and when I don't have, I 'lock up'
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by tosyne2much(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
kenny1313:

The painful truth is that they are big thief. U trek to church while they fly on private Jet.
May God forgive you bro cheesy
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
I love the God of Living Faith Church (aka Winners Chapel Int'l) its once and its not compulsary its a follow your heart issue.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by tosyne2much(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I'm not an atheist but that wouldn't stop me from calling pastors thieves. They collect from the poor and fly in private jets. Did Jesus do that? They are supposed to emulate Jesus in living simple lives rather than emulating King Solomon that later fell out of favour with God. No wonder most of them commit heinous sins when compared to the ordinary church goers...
Baba, na pastors you bash so? Na God go deliver u ooooo cheesy
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by SycophanticGoat: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, na pastors you bash so? Na God go deliver u ooooo cheesy

God go first punish all the pastors and rev. fathers way dey use him name commit atrocities first oh...

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? by wtfCode: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mine is like 5 times. And u must give above 100 naira on each offerring. For two years now,i've been to church like 3 times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI / The Story Of Noah's Ark Is The Most Unbelievable Biblical Story Ever Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.