Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,313 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Beware, Signs And Wonders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware, Signs And Wonders (502 Views)

Signs And Wonders / Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders / Orimolade And Babalola Wroth Great Signs And Wonders Using The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware, Signs And Wonders by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2016
First, before I joined Nairaland, I never thought Satanism as some sort of religion existed. It's a good thing I've interacted with some active members here. Its helped me understand somethings that I was not sure where to place. I've also stopped ignoring stories like this.... , (names withheld - I tried)

Many christans run around searching for miracles and end up unknowingly in bondage. This is a person whose powers are suspect. That's why I Searched If There Is A Story ignored out There That May Shine Light TO Some Questions I've heard. I have my reasons.

The man of God is said to have told the driver to stay back as he went further to talk with the ‘’lord.’’

So he did just that. Stayed behind and waited for his master’s return.
An hour past as he waited. Then another and another. The prophet did not appear.
Then the driver’s conscience began to tease him.

‘’Maybe he is lost in the vast forest.’’ ‘’I will go search for him.’’

So he went. After a lengthy search, the driver found the prophet in the most compromising situation that would later take his life upon revelation.

Prophet x knelt naked in the presence of a big snake uttering some incomprehensive language.

When the prophet saw him, he quickly grabbed his clothes as the snake scampered away.
Prophet x ordered the driver never to reveal what he had seen on that day or else......

‘’Never reveal what you have seen or else.....’’

They went back for the crusade, the prophet did his miracles. Saved the sick, the disabled and a whole lot of different problems in his congregation.

On that particular day, there was the most heaviest heavy downpour ever witnessed in Kakamega. It was unforgettable.

In the evening the driver went home to rest but the incident still lingering freshly on his mind.

He told his wife everything he had seen. Everything.

Then he asked her to go warm some water so that he could take a bath. His wife went in the kitchen to do as asked. Upon her return to the living room, she found her husband dead on the chair with his mouth and eyes wide open.

The driver is dead. The story has circulated all over Kakamega. The people there have vowed to take their revenge against the man of God.
http://kenyanexpress..co.ke

undecided
Re: Beware, Signs And Wonders by divinehand2003(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2016
Na wao
Re: Beware, Signs And Wonders by SantaDomino(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2016
Na for ur village dis one happen?
Re: Beware, Signs And Wonders by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2016
SantaDomino:
Na for ur village dis one happen?
It's funny you asked that. Home area actually. I should call relatives to check the story.
Re: Beware, Signs And Wonders by Qpetz: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2016
Cool literature.

(1) (Reply)

The Arrogance Of Catholicism. / Texas Prayer Garden Is The Setting Of Many Miraculous Encounter With God / "Tithe"-bible Truth The Church Would Not Want Members To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.