Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:41 AM

Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time (1705 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Shows Off Midriff At Nigeria's Independence Day Parade In N Y / Clarion Chukwurah Is Now A Jehovah's Witness / Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by NEHLIVE: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2016
Looks like actress Clarion Chukwurah is onto her third husband. The 51 year old shared this photo introducing her new husband to the world. She was married to late MKO Abiola's younger brother, Tunde, then Femi Odeneye and now this dude. She is alsso the mother of ace Video Director Clarence Peters which she delivered for Juju singer Sir Shina Peters years back. You go mama! Enjoy your life! wink

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/actress-clarion-chukwurah-shares-photo.html

Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by NEHLIVE: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2016
hm
Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by pyyxxaro: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2016
End time COUGAR

She won finish this innocent boy blood cry

5 Likes

Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by yusufyusuf1: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2016
you people should not be mad at her she need somebody this tin don't eat corn if u know wat i mean
Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by JOACHINpedro: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2016
*in donkey's voice*, CELEBRITY MARRIAGE NEVER LAST

1 Like

Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by osesology(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2016
At 51, she still looks fwesh! So, na she born clarence peters? Cool.
Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by Pumpkin34(f): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2016
Na WA oh, 3rd husband while some people are still struggling to get one. Congrats anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by cruzita(f): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2016
na wa oo ,seriously no time is too late to love.
Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by cruzita(f): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Na WA oh, 3rd husband while some people are still struggling to get one. Congrats anyways.
the first 2 na I.T ,na this one be the main marriage
Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by cruzita(f): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2016
pyyxxaro:
End time COUGAR

She won finish this innocent boy blood cry
that man face resemble innocent person?

1 Like

Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by Afrok(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2016
Haha... I thought sugar mummies are for chop and clean mouth, so this sugar boy wanna marry his ancestor? shocked his village people must really be organising LAUGHTER FEAST with his destiny cheesy.
Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by enoqueen: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2016
History made indeed.

Let's hope this last.

The guy wan resemble pasuma.
Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by Pumpkin34(f): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2016
cruzita:
the first 2 na I.T ,na this one be the main marriage
Hahahahahahahaha, I hope so.
Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by iamrealdeji(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Elizabeth Taylor
Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by obongtunji: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:

Hahahaha, with the profile picture I'm seeing I don't think you should be struggling to get one, incase you are sha I can connect you to one.
Re: Photos: 51yr Old Actress Clarion Chukwurah Marries For The 3rd Time by Pumpkin34(f): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
obongtunji:

Hahahaha, with the profile picture I'm seeing I don't think you should be struggling to get one, incase you are sha I can connect you to one.
lol, thanks dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Stuns In New Looks At Etisalatnigeria CMO Send-off Party ( Photos) / African China Shows Off Cash & Jewelry On Instagram (photos) / Photos Of Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters At Enugu High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.