Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,818 members, 7,906,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram (37692 Views)

Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" / Guy Cries On Seeing Davido Face To Face (video) / "I'm Single" - Carolyn Danjuma On Divorce Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by tuna4servi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Out of all d niggas in d world
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by tuna4servi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Despite all the parties she attends, she still doesn't have a man. Mtchew
Wos it's not easy to get husband but easy to get a man

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
donpress36:

Are you also single?? Please don't do advert like her ooo.. Cause am waiting for you here grin grin
lol.
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Jennifer89(f): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
after all her gragra acting like a super woman, so she dey cry for man lol.
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Rossburg(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
*In the voice of Adekunlegold * I don go wedding taya, many Saturdays don pass and I never marry. Oluwa provide a Boo oh
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op what kind of shade is this?? Age is not on her side? What is your business? If you want to report news, do just that undecided
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by dumie(f): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Toke the relationship therapist ...You should've known that being a married woman isn't just a title.. It is a responsibility! If you ask me, you were too busy with your work and social life...And suddenly the cookie crumbles and now she needs a guy

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by greggng: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Unfortunately she doesn't ve the money to buy a man like linda ikeji
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by MckOBEY(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
So how dis one go take make price of ijebu garri go down undecided
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by maze4u(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
am ready for u.if u will respect me.
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by 41lady(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op... give her my contact, am single also, so to match.
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by morganwizzy55(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
She is confused, make she come now, I dey find office like her.. She don nack men sotey she no know d dick she want to choose... Sorry o.. But I can't give u a head.
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by OlivetBen(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
If I see her in my dream I will "the blood of Jesus" I will then pray to God that this cup should pass over me.

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by OlivetBen(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
If I see her in my dream I will shout "the blood of Jesus" I will then pray to God that this cup should pass over me.
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by noblegrex: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided Toke Puhlease...... after all your YouTube videos of how to get a man,how to keep a man bla bla bla still you couldn't keep your husband maje, now you stoop so low to vent your frustration on YouTube, am sorry for Women of this generation.
you called that stoop so low.how does looking for a husband becomes a toy game that an adult can stoop so low to play.remain there.you'll be surprise to see her married again while some egocentric ladies crying in silent remain single till there's no remedy.men dey,husband scarce oo.this is just the beggining.
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by noblegrex: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided Toke Puhlease...... after all your YouTube videos of how to get a man,how to keep a man bla bla bla still you couldn't keep your husband maje, now you stoop so low to vent your frustration on YouTube, am sorry for Women of this generation.
you called that stoopping so low.how does looking for a husband becomes a toy game that an adult can stoop so low to play.remain there.you'll be surprise to see her married again while some egocentric ladies crying in silent remain single till there's no remedy.men dey,husband scarce oo.this is just the beggining.
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by gradeA(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
#inEmmanuella'svoice
That is not her real face ooo.
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Afrok:
She'll find a man and possibly get married when she starts showing us her real face... that her make-up covered face is scary and deceitful.
true talk bro, let's see her real face lol. You get married then you see something different at home. She won't put on make 24/7
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Afrok(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
BiggyB242:
true talk bro, let's see her real face lol. You get married then you see something different at home. She won't put on make 24/7
cheesy cheesy... my brother, men no wan hear another story of "I was afraid u won't marry me if u see my real make-up free face" cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by driand(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
She can buy one from the market, why do we have olx?
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by driand(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
She can buy one from the market
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Despite all the parties she attends, she still doesn't have a man. Mtchew
She has numerous boyfriends but none of them has pop the question?

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
I will never believe "everything" by celebrities online....its either they are; Drunk Seeking attention Stupid and dumb Retards or simply trying to revive a dead career.........

For Toke, I know her issue......its every girl problem
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Make she bring her cv i go help her submit am to.different newspapers.
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
This kind babe go like select high class men with her egocentric attitude.If not,i get carpenter and keke napep riders men for my neighborhood wey dem won settle down right away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by mexioni(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:

Lool, she is speaking from her heart, pls let her be oooooooooo biko
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Jacko01: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Who has her instagram page abi wetin ina dey call am... I go lik fhook celebrity
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
More like she needs a new d.ick.
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by guiddoti: 1:58am On Mar 07, 2016
I have long ago stopped listening to those mushroom marriage councillors. After much talk on how to keep your man, same couldnt keep a marriage. mttchee
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 07, 2016
When she says she needs a guy, all dem Sule and Chukwudi begin pray and fast...mtcheww; what she means is that she needs a billionaire who would foot all her load grin
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by emekarl4u: 4:26am On Mar 07, 2016
send her contact to me///////////
Re: 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram by jacoik(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
pele tie
wicked soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Oloyede Is Dead (Photos) / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.