Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,300 members, 7,943,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Short Conversation With A Pastor - By Brother Folksync. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Short Conversation With A Pastor - By Brother Folksync. (458 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / A Must Read Short Conversation Between 2 Friends About Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Short Conversation With A Pastor - By Brother Folksync. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2016
knocks

ME: Come in.

Enters STRANGER.

ME: Who are you?

STRANGER: I am a pastor. Your father sent me.

ME: My father? But my father is in his room sleeping.

STRANGER: That one is not your real father. Your real father sent me. He wants your love.

ME: My love? Please, I don't understand you. Can't he come himself or ask me to meet him at his place?

STRANGER: Because there is no need for that. Just love him. He is your father.

ME: Please, I think you need to leave now. You are not making sense. And you are disturbing my dad.

STRANGER: That is not your real father. He is just your guardian. Your real father doesn't like to be denied.

ME: My dad doesn't like to be denied too. I remembered the day he came to visit us in the boarding house. It rained that day and somebody splashed mud on him. When my brother saw him, he pretended like he didn't know him. My brother denied my father right in front of his friends. My dad was mad at him for days.

STRANGER: Your real father will not only be mad at you for days. He will be mad at you for eternity. You must love him or he will burn you in hell.
Re: My Short Conversation With A Pastor - By Brother Folksync. by ITbomb(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2016
He knows nothing about the Christian faith. If I see preachers like that I humble them with the scripture and by the time I'm through, they will be thirsting to read the Bible for themselves and grow in the word.

I'm not a christian cos I don't want to go to hellfire or I want to go to heaven, I'm a christian cos that is the only way way life I'm comfortable with. I saturate myself with the Word

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Prophecy About ISIS / Religion Vs Rational Thinking / The Essence Of Life (part 1) ("NOW" is all you need to become successful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.