Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,274 members, 7,925,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:19 AM

Injector Or Carpurator - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Injector Or Carpurator (624 Views)

7 Obvious Symptoms To Know A Damaged Fuel Injector / Using "Paint Thinner" As Injector Cleaner / Servicing My Injector Nozzles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injector Or Carpurator by ganagagi: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
I have a golf3 saloon which I am looking for possible way to reduce its fuel consumption to either injector or carpurator, pls which one is good and possible
Re: Injector Or Carpurator by Taiwo20(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
ganagagi:
I have a golf3 saloon which I am looking for possible way to reduce its fuel consumption to either injector or carpurator, pls which one is good and possible

Carburettor I think.....although whether its injector or carburettor really has nothing to do with fuel consumption. its most likely that there's something wrong somewhere....You may go for carburettor if you insist
Re: Injector Or Carpurator by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
ganagagi:

Are you trying to convert fuel injection to carburetor?
Re: Injector Or Carpurator by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
ganagagi:
I have a golf3 saloon which I am looking for possible way to reduce its fuel consumption [b]to either injector or carpurato[/b]r, pls which one is good and possible

what is it currently? grin
Re: Injector Or Carpurator by honmusa(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
ganagagi:
Is a white elephant project you want to embark on any effort to do any conversion of your fuel system to either which is not the default.f you cannot find any competent professional to resolve any pending issue u might have,is better you sell the car.
Re: Injector Or Carpurator by honmusa(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
&
Re: Injector Or Carpurator by mayor2013: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Freindly prospective customer, we automobile engineers shall smile this year with this kind of "op" request. AMEN. can I get more amen to this tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Of A Ford Auto Shop Open On Sunday's / 10 Cars To Expect For The Rest Of 2016 / Engine Shuts Down Every Time The Car Is About To Change Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.