Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,077 members, 7,883,749 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Can I Get To Liberia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get To Liberia? (1523 Views)

Any Nigerians Here In Liberia? / UN Withdraws 108 Nigerian Peace-keeping Police In Liberia / In Need Of Info On Trip To Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Liberia? by betcindy: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nairalanders with useful info about Liberia,should please tell me what it entails to get to Liberia from Nigeria.

Like wish transport takes me to Liberia from Nigeria?

Road requirements and transportation cost .

Your useful idea will help more to avoid being endangered.

Thank youNairalanders with useful info about Liberia,should please tell me what it entails to get to Liberia from Nigeria.

Thank you
Nairalanders with useful info about Liberia,should please tell me what it entails to get to Liberia from Nigeria.

Thank you
Re: How Can I Get To Liberia? by Cutehector(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Enta Sahara desert.. u go see Peace motors..

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Lagos - Newyork Airfares In The 80's / Top 10 Countries To Immigrate Easily / Is My Proof Of Fund For Visa Still Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.