Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian (721 Views)

If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri / Ruth Kadiri Curses Politicians And Yahoo Boys / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian by westreporter(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Actress Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian, Denies The Allegation

Pretty light-skinned actress, Ruth Kadiri recently shared the above photo which landed her in a lesbian controversial.

People immediately called her out for being a lesbian.

Ruth told Saturday Beats in a recent interview that she’s not a lesbian.

According to her: –

“I am not a lesbian, it was just a harmless picture I took with my friends while we were about to set out to a private beach to have some fun. I think the picture was taken during the Valentine season or one of those festive seasons. The ironic thing is that our boyfriends were there when we took the picture. I am not a lesbian and I can never be one.”

Click source link for more photo
SOURCE: https://ngceleb.com/actress-ruth-kadiri-laments-being-tagged-a-lesbian-denies-the-allegation/

Re: Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian by Cutehector(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Omo dis pic is not harmless ooo.. am sure Ruth kadiri will be d first person to call denrele gay should she see him pose like this with a fellow man.. Let's call a spade a spade!

Dis picture is not harmless!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
If she's a lez

Then
Dj spinall and wande coal are gay undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian by westreporter(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Maybe she is........................
Re: Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian by SolexxBarry(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lol,it might really be harmless,we all makes some crazy pose at times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian by Afrok(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Like some people have said that the picture might be harmless, if u tell these celebs that not everything about them should find its way to the internet, they'll think u are still living in the time of Western Region.

Wetin concern me sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian by cruzita(f): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
we know its harmless ,but next time she wants to do something that involves social media ,she should know this is naija not LA
Re: Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian by Flexherbal(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Who posted the picture? You are the one that brought your private life to the public. So swallow all comments.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Laments Being Tagged A Lesbian by westreporter(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
[size=20pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

(1) (Reply)

An Early Morning Message From Billionaire Wife, Caroline Danjuma / Waje's Tips On How To Dress A Voluptuous Body / Airport Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.