Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) (47489 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by stephenduru: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
The news that Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA, Abuja, had a flamboyant all-white yacht birthday celebration in Dubai, generated a lot of heated arguments and criticisms online last month. 

The pastor had now stepped up to give a comprehensive reason as to why the birthday took place in Dubai. He was forced to do this after he shared a story on his Facebook page and a man accused him of not practicing what he was trying to preach about.

Here is the post that stimulated the convo: ” I found an interesting story this morning, and I thought to share with you; A group of alumni, highly established in their careers, got together to visit their old university professor. Conversation soon turned into complaints about stress in work and life.

Offering his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of coffee and an assortment of cups – porcelain, plastic, glass, crystal, some plain looking, some expensive, some exquisite, telling them to help themselves to hot coffee.

When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the professor said: “If you noticed, all the nice looking expensive cups were taken up, leaving the plain and cheap ones behind. While it is normal for you to want only the best for yourselves, that is the source of your problems and stress.

What all of you really wanted was coffee, not the cup, but you consciously went for the best cups and were eyeing each other’s cups. Now if life is coffee, then the jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain Life, but the quality of Life doesn’t change. 

Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it.”

Family, “HE CAME THAT WE MIGHT HAVE LIFE”. Don’t be consumed by circumstances or situations around you, Focus on enjoying the “LIFE” Jesus has freely made available to you. Did you learn anything from this? Share with me.”…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/pastor-fatoyinbo-of-coza-finally-gives.html

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by stephenduru: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Good

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by kuuljay(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why not collect the money and sow a seed in somebody's life

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by amiskurie(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
End time ministry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Agunechemba1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
All na wash #

Fake pastors Everywhere

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by ItzTun3chi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
End time pastors grin

#ItzTun3chi

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Even pastors dey live worldly lives.Well,i don't take them serious.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by amiskurie(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
The eminent rulers of the UAE will hear this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by tomakint: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Even though I am no fan of his, I still respect that response he gave.....that was epic. Mature response par excellence

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
He should have told the people who wanted to sponsor his birthday to donate the money to charity homes or better still,he should have celebrated his birthday in an orphanage home.Lame excuses.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
amiskurie:
The eminent rulers of the UAE will here this

He has converted the Emir and they are all yacht Christians

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by introvertious: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Despite d fact dat I dnt like TB Joshua's miracles, I love d way he gives. He even informs his church members not to buy anything for him but celebrate his birthday in orphanges, wit less privd, etc. Giving back to d society is best afterall Jesus neva celebrated his birthday n ye are his followers

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by oloriooko(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Some people talk b4 thinking making public ridicle of themselves.
Having a yatch as a pastor does not make him a bad person cuz you do not have enough info about the good deeds this pastor have done

Being a pastor is not a curse neither is it a condemnation to penury. The man has a family to feed who are also entitled to good life, so the gift of yatch is not inappropriate neither is it too much

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Ijebulogic(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oga pastor. 50% of Nigeria is Islamic. Why didn't you have your party in North East and plant seed there instead of faraway Dubai. Versace T-shirt nko? Na from your protégés too?

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Exporting Jesus to Dubai indeed. Yet to see an Israelite planting Church there o.but na their dead carpenter be that. Na im Africans dey kill demselves for nothing..

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Love Machine:
He should have told the people who wanted to sponsor his birthday to donate the money to charity homes or better still,he should have celebrated his birthday in an orphanage home.Lame excuses.
You can't tell a man how to spend his money. You can only question their decisions in relation to the office/position they represent.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by looseweight: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
That's a good answer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by repogirl(f): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Well, I really don't see what's wrong if he was celebrated and he didn't spend a dime for the party. If that is true then,there's nothing wrong.

It's just like that prostitute bathing Jesus Christ's feet in luxurious perfume. It's not bad to take care of the man of God.

Where there is a problem is where the man of God lives lavishly off his congregations money. Then, there's a problem.

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Babsons: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Big boy pastor into big things

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by kennyman2000(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by adorablepepple(f): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by opribo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
How much if our NNPC money was involved? that's all I want to know.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by yomalex(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
:O
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by justicejay(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
By their fruit we shall know them.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by jidxin(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
so pastor should not enjoy again abi he should keep on sowing....pastor ride on no mind dem....u guys should reason well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by ibkgab001: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Coza = Cossy= Mega yatch
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by ify84(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Matured response... But I don't like that waste.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
I dont know why It is now forbidden for a pastor to celebrate his birthday in grand style. God forbid many people prefer pastors to deny luxury and live on average income

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by iphanyiuma(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
If you do well them go talk if you no do well them go talk, if you sh!t them go talk if you tweet them go talk, that's nigeria for you....always poking their noses in someone else's business....

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
I didn't say anything o
Re: Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) by Godmother(f): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Love Machine:
Even pastors dey live worldly lives.Well,i don't take them serious.

How is having a birthday on a yatch a worldly life? I believe people should read their Bibles regularly so they get to know the real definition of sin. The mentality that a pastor has to be in extreme poverty to be seen as holy is so sad. God is the God of abundance, yet we His children can't show a little wealth? Can the son of a king eat from the floor?

Thank God most of the Nigerians we have now weren't born during king Solomon's era or they'd have sentenced him to hell and back again for his obvious wealth.

Live and let live. And if someone's act is not causing anyone pain, then let's let them be.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.