Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,498 members, 7,968,358 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy (36443 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by Rilwayne001: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
she no fine undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by kullozone(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Go and marry squad, over to you guys... Yeye

My crush... Perfect!
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by Cyjetty: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S ABOUT TO FART IN THE LAST PICTURE. WHAT A HORRID POSTURE.
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by shamecurls(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
How can i make this woman my 2nd wife?

Serious advice needed
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by Babyphinas(f): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Beautifully beautiful
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by abiolag(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Gorgeously pretty
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
oluchingorji:
Genevieve Nnaji gives the spotlight on the carpet during the 2016 AMCVA Awards held at Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The Nigerian Actress, who will be 37 come this May 3rd wow’d the AMCVA 2016 event. I would say it’s safe to say Genevieve shut down the event in her gorgeous ruffled gown dress. We love everything about her look, from the dress intricate detailing, to the color, to the ear jewelry Genevieve paired it with! She looks natural and crispy!

Source (https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnKjr4OOtP/?taken-by=genevievennaji)

via (http://www.adelove.com/genevieve-looks-crispy/)

She's simply a stunner.
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by frankly01: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Why are they giving her an award

For what?

Genny's dress was the least glamorous dress of the evening, so this is just hogwash and self promotion. Check out Rita Dominics dress and Mercy Igbe and so many mini actresses. Their dresses were far better. Genny looked so plain coupled with the fact that Her film 'Road to yesterday ' was treated like last night's potatoes., so no award. Faded glory.

She will soon jump in to blast me 'dearie'.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by Ojeni: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cyjetty:
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S ABOUT TO FART IN THE LAST PICTURE. WHAT A HORRID POSTURE.
Why trophy dey for her back in dis pix? The dress colour no fit her sef.
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by Ekakamba: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Crush nå <3
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by Bee39: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
axortedbabe:
sharap,her age comot anything for ur body
Na wa o. Insult dey quick una sha.
" old like wine " is a compliment. Wine gets better with age.
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by iokpebholo: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
tosscash1:
genny my love
if wishes were horses.
i would wish to marry u not minding the age difference
i dont mind calling u mum as long as i chop dat thing every now n then:hahahahahahah,gerara here men u clown grin

the dirty minds here will start thinking wrongly grin
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by fabulousvera(f): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
axortedbabe:
lol maybe e change her destiny
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by AnaCheks(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
HONOURABLE..... WETIN I DEY LOOK....
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by binsanni(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Abeg 4d second pics waiting Desmond elliot dey look liike that now?
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by queenaisha(f): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
lookin amazin
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by stevemarshal: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
axortedbabe:
. What he meant was dat d older a wine is d sweeter it becomes....
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by zizashair(f): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Gorgeous as ever... Nice hair
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by Duru009(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
ageless woman
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by pablus: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
she's 37 looks great to me!
Re: Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy by wizkidblogger(f): 6:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Ijebulogic:
Wetin that actor turned politician de look??

I tire oo. Men shaaa....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Disqualified & Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / CDQ Educates DJ Cuppy After She Went To Germany To Deliver A Speech "About Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.