Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,030 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future (2568 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / We Must Monitor The Nation Of Israel If We Want To Know When Rapture Will Occur / This Clearly Shows We Follow Pastor Instead Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future by asalimpo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
joseph1832:
On the contrary my good friend, I didn't agree, I only wanted to know, because that's the very nature of man.

Since before the coming of christ, evil has reign over this earth, God himself sent that evil here by casting Lucifer down to earth.

So, since you don't know or can not tell me when rapture will happen, I'll only believe all these are mere abstracts. You know, the kind of story you tell kids because you want them to behave well.
can you tell when a thief will visit you? No. But you keep gaurd.
The bible says it will be like a thief in the night.
Re: The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future by joseph1832(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
asalimpo:

can you tell when a thief will visit you? No. But you keep gaurd.
The bible says it will be like a thief in the night.
If it is your prayer that thieves will visit you, it surely isn't mine.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future by asalimpo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
joseph1832:
it's an example.
Re: The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future by joseph1832(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
asalimpo:
it's an example.
You mean a parable?
Re: The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future by zzzzy: 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
joseph1832:
that's a simile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? / LAGOS LEAFLETS & FLYERS DISTRIBUTORS / My Experience At Christ Embassy With Chris Oyakhilome’s Son, Daysman Oyakhilome

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.