Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,766 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Waiting For Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Waiting For Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (696 Views)

Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / Swing And A Miss: Batman V Superman(dawn Of Justice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice by RobReiner: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Waiting for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice from long time i was just waiting to enjoy this kind of amazing movie and also recently Deadpool is also the one of the best movie ever and now i am waiting to enjoy this movie and probably i had also enjoy the by Watch online Trailer on YouTube where i found this trailer awsome really interesting in is movie LoVE YOU BATMAN.....! grin wink
Re: Waiting For Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice by tottinova: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
RobReiner:
Waiting for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice from long time i was just waiting to enjoy this kind of amazing movie and also recently Deadpool is also the one of the best movie ever and now i am waiting to enjoy this movie and probably i had also enjoy the by Watch online Trailer on YouTube where i found this trailer awsome really interesting in is movie LoVE YOU BATMAN.....! grin wink

Guy, pls read what you wrote.
Pls use your voice recorder while reading nd send the voice note.
Thank you undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Best African Movies Of All Times (classic) / Pirates Of The Caribbean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales Teaser Trailer (reaction) / Wedding Party : Nollywood’s Highest Grossing Movie Hits N450m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.