Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat (54999 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Socketbet: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
What am I seen
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Damn the Smelly booty
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by joseph1832(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Now this, is a good size ass!

1 Like

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by binsanni(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jesus christ. Na inyash b dis abi waiting?
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by YelloweWest: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Do your thing girl.....

Nice A$$!
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by agarawu23(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
timilehing:
Is this Nairaland or Gossipland undecided
both grin
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by iykedare(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
DankemzI:
O mehn see ass shocked shocked
How come I've not notice before or child birth comes with ass?

Nigga, why do you naij folks get crazy when you see flesh packaged in clothes. Is it that most of you haven't seen these butts in real life. If she is so sure that she's got a good body, then let her wear a bikini. You will spit and spit and spit

1 Like

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Intendy: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
idi-araba
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by mfujah(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
endtimesblog:
kiss kiss kiss

sexy mama

Naija with dem comment grin grin

READ MORE COMMENT & SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HER Big Booty @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/zero-tolerance-for-stupidity-uche-jombo.html

Indeed you be jumbo. ...
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by iykedare(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
What is the point in showing off this arse of hers? Is she trying to attract guys aside her hubby?
I've watched several of her movies in the past when she used to act like a hoodrat. No be uche jombo with her stretch marks, cellulite etc. And I'm damn sure that arse has DEFLECTED. These jeans do these hoes lot of good.

To be sexy in Nigeria..... Get fat so that your arse becomes big.
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by hollywater: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
I thought She is married? Why is she showing us booty,or She want us to commit sin after coming back from church today?

1 Like

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by afroxyz: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nairaland is now a blog. Oh! How the mighty have fallen
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by zingov: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sewage desposal undecided
endtimesblog:
From the desk of Uche Jombo

" I usually won't Do this but it's kind of getting tiring with the 'you are FAT' comments here please I have mirrors in my house, I came from this place in this picture after Matthew was born from 243pounds to 198pounds ,not anywhere near where I want to be but still working on my weight like most women so if you are one of those that only get into the comments section to write how 'FAT' I am ...?please do yourself the favour of unfollowing this page NOW. You can always take your comments to the blogs that way we are both happy.

#zerotoleranceforstupidity"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnRdSLJ6tr/?hl=en
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Ojeni: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
zingov:
Sewage desposal undecided
My dear Uche, you are still FAT and showcasing your ar$e in this crude and debasing way is not helping your case. Post better pictures when you are no longer jumbo size and midgetty looking.
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Rilwayne001: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
youngwarlocks:
see booty, no wonder musa say her soakaway dey full every three months....
things that make fp
Booty
Boobs
snakes
Death
Olajumoke........

mods I hail una..........

blame Lalasticlala for that grin grin grin
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
With all due respect to every lady out there,I domt know why some ladies worry themselves about being fat or not fat.from birth I have always admired and fancied chubby,I dislike slim so so much. Slim girls or a slim lady makes me throw up.so we all have our won choices! !!!
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by MrOreo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
That ass looks haaaaard, am sure she can break rocks with it.... if it ain't soft, it ain't worth lookn @. So unless u have proof that it's soft..... swerveee angry
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
What is she wearing ...so transparent.

What is she feeling like?.

I can only follow a celebrity i see as my role model nt any celebrity.

Her acting skill is boring is jst nt her forte and she has a terrible igbo accent dat make me wonder if she jst came frm the village

Yeyebrity!.
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by zizashair(f): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nice curve and lovely hair is all I see
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by tico1212(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Who she be? Nice ass though
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by DIKEnaWAR: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Stupid woman! If she doesn't post pictures will she die?

You give people something to talk about and complain when they start talking.
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Babyphinas(f): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nice one
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by FILEBE(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2016

" I usually won't Do this but it's kind of getting tiring with the 'you are FAT' comments here please I have mirrors in my house, I came from this place in this picture after Matthew was born from 243pounds to 198pounds ,not anywhere near where I want to be but still working on my weight like most women so if you are one of those that only get into the comments section to write how 'FAT' I am ...?please do yourself the favour of unfollowing this page NOW. You can always take your comments to the blogs that way we are both happy.

[size=30pt]

1st. It was not easy understanding what she wrote. Who took out the punctuations? Who?
2nd. As i understood what she wrote, i am forced to ask myself what the motive of a married woman is by showing us her butt. Is that where here fatness lies? You show us your behind to describe that you are fat. okay o Ride on.

THINGS FALL APART. THE CENTRE CANNOT HOLD.

When mothers do things they should scold their child for. What then is motherhood?

Well, what do i know? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by fortunechy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
end time ass
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by no1madman(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Good puxxxxy
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by dpete1: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
see Wetin dis MOD change the topic to.....Mtchew
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Adeyeancah(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
JoanJohnson:
Well said Uche.
my crush, may I ff you on twitter pls? smiley
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Shollay20(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Man like booty why?
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by ogmaskman: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
youngwarlocks:
see booty, no wonder musa say her soakaway dey full every three months....
things that make fp
Booty
Boobs
snakes
Death
Olajumoke........

mods I hail una..........

....Baby mamas
Divorce
Husband & wife quarel...

I carry my left toe for dem mods.
Only to dey ban law abiding citizens na dem know.

2 Likes

Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by okechukwu16: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ahzyz:
Is dat make 1doller to 1naira
when I say long live english language, you tell me 'thunder fire you'!
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 07, 2016
sukkot:
puhleezzz aint nobody tryna see that

For shizzle ma nizzle grin

Respek
Re: Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat by eph12(m): 4:34am On Mar 07, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Nigerian celebrites don't have that respect for their fan even their critics undecided undecided
What is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.