Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! (35355 Views)

Sunday Esan, Dangote's Manager Had An Accident (Photos) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / How I Was Saved From A Train Accident That Killed 600 People - My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by bobkezel(m): 6:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Congratulations. You can now live forever.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

what are u talking about?

u fink am kidding?....why should I lie with something concerning an accident?undecided
big lie grin
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Fourwinds: 6:07am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:
lalasticlala ooooo....

just wish others could partake and be careful!
heheheheeee.... Kisses from a rose...

D world we living in is Roses and Guns
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by jidxin(m): 6:21am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:
Nairalanders help me praise this awesome God for his mercy towards me!

yesterday...been Saturday,I planned to travel to anambra state university igbariam! to know how everything is going on there concerning jamb!... and to know how much it will cost me when I finally will be going there on 11th to sit for my jamb!....

I boarded a bus that morning by 11am....d bus zoomed off by 11:15...buh as we were moving,the driver was driving with reckless abandon!...he almost hit a car twice!...and after shouting at him,he cooled down then after some minutes,he starts his reckless driving!....I was very much afraid,so I decided to step down!....buh d conductor refused to refund my money,so this discouraged others that are willing to step down from stepping down!...

when I came down,I stood by d roadside...was difficult to get another bus cos most of d buses that passed bye was filled up!....but I patiently waited for about 30 minutes!....then finally I saw a bus DAT was half filled and boarded it and glory be to God he was an aged man and he drives slowly!...at least my heart was finally at peace!

then on our way....u can't believe wat I saw!..I saw the bus I boarded at first been involved in an accident with a golf!...it was really an eye sore!...most of the passengers there were injured...I was really shocked!...cries and shouts of pain....I felt pity and cried!....I was unable to take picture cos I did not have the heart!...in fact I was seriously weak!....buh all the same I thank God for no life was lost... wishing them a safe recovery!!!what if I was involved,I might miss this year's jamb!.....

lesson learnt!:please do step down when you notice you just boarded a reckless driver's bus!....LIFE IS PRECIOUS!!!

PS:..unfortunately there was no jamb conducted in the school yesterday!

praise God somborry BTW what is step down ??
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by sewa36447(m): 6:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Our God is able to serve. Praise God.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by bigtt76(f): 6:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God for his mercies. You left the money with the conductor right? May God replenish you a hundred folds. Amen.

refiner:

yesterday...been Saturday,I planned to travel to anambra state university igbariam! to know how everything is going on there concerning jamb!... and to know how much it will cost me when I finally will be going there on 11th to sit for my jamb!....

I boarded a bus that morning by 11am....d bus zoomed off by 11:15...buh as we were moving,the driver was driving with reckless abandon!...he almost hit a car twice!...and after shouting at him,he cooled down then after some minutes,he starts his reckless driving!....I was very much afraid,so I decided to step down!....buh d conductor refused to refund my money,so this discouraged others that are willing to step down from stepping down!...

when I came down,I stood by d roadside...was difficult to get another bus cos most of d buses that passed bye was filled up!....but I patiently waited for about 30 minutes!....then finally I saw a bus DAT was half filled and boarded it and glory be to God he was an aged man and he drives slowly!...at least my heart was finally at peace!

then on our way....u can't believe wat I saw!..I saw the bus I boarded at first been involved in an accident with a golf!...it was really an eye sore!...most of the passengers there were injured...I was really shocked!...cries and shouts of pain....I felt pity and cried!....I was unable to take picture cos I did not have the heart!...in fact I was seriously weak!....buh all the same I thank God for no life was lost... wishing them a safe recovery!!!what if I was involved,I might miss this year's jamb!.....

lesson learnt!:please do step down when you notice you just boarded a reckless driver's bus!....LIFE IS PRECIOUS!!!

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by refiner(f): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2016
bigtt76:
Thank God for his mercies. You left the money with the conductor right? May God replenish you a hundred folds. Amen.

amen dear!...fanx!
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by refiner(f): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2016
donem:
Nah so small fine girl for take disfigure or worst die? Praise be to yaweh the most high.

smiley....Fank God oo...I can't still recover from dis shock!
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Henovy: 6:48am On Mar 07, 2016
falconey:
You funny o you escaped accident which MAY result to severe or mere injury and all you could say apart from " i thank God for my life" is " i might miss jamb this year".

You should be arrested and released after jamb exam.
You see, when some things happen, you may lack words to express them. Refiner I thank God for you.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by segzzy1985: 7:00am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

It can only b God

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2016
falconey:

Are you dyslexic? was my initial post not lucid enough for you to comprehend?
It is you that is dyslexic. You misunderstood the Original Post.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Airforce1(m): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by refiner(f): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2016
plendil:
@OP,

We thank God for your life, but nna meeen, the kind grammatical missiles wey dey hit me left and right from this your piece were simply too much much for comfort.

Yes, you wrote it in a hurry, and yes this is the social media, and not "Jamb's use of English", but all the same some mistakes are simply too egregious for a jamb candidate: "Yesterday been Saturday". . . . ."as we were moving, the driver was". . ."most of the buses was filled, etc

I was in a hurry dear!...never concentrated much on the English!!....

thanks anyway!
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Dexema(m): 7:14am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

thank God for your life, but that igbariam road smooth na, maybe na why the driver wan turn paul walker. pray and jack well oo so you too can open a testimony thread on NL. something tells me someone picked unizik as first choice.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by nikkylara: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God for ur life
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by habsydiamond(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Its God doing. It happened not becos u are righteous but because its not your portion to be involved in any kind of accident. Just keep thanking your God cos he loves u dearly.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by tosyne2much(m): 7:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God for your life dear ... That was how I boarded a bus from Ado-Ekiti to Lagos last month.. You need to see the way the driver was driving speedily recklessly as if it was an F1 race/formula 4 contest.. See the way both young and old were raining curses on him but he wouldn't just listen. Got to a stage that I wanted to come out of the bus when we got to Osun and board another one because it was as if the said driver was immune to death, but unfortunately I wasn't enough cash.

Ordinarily a journey that normally last 5 hour plus became a journey of 3 and half hour... shocked

Thank God I landed safely sha.. Sometimes Nigerians fail to take safety precautions and by the time they involve in a ghastly accident, they will attribute it to God's willing or purpose. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Trash!!! Just checking sha
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by gozzlin: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Gfd
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by gozzlin: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

I thank God for averting a tragedy in your life.

Are you by any chance a member of Living Altar church?
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by apholaryn: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
sister thank God for u ooo.my own na 4 times I don escape accident because God gat my back.the first two na cow from nowhere wan collide with the bus i dey inside but God took over immediately. the other two na tyre burst anytime we reach one particular bustop.My dear na God hand we dey ooo
village ppl dey follow u closely
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by thatsmartgirl(f): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God...
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by drrid(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

what are u talking about?

u fink am kidding?....why should I lie with something concerning an accident?undecided

Glory be to God that safe your life and body. By the way, this not a right place to gives testimony...not all nairalanders are human beings most of dem are ghost and goats they are inform human!
Now go to the church or mosque to gives thanks to your lord saviour and gives testimony....this not a right place,many are for criticism and jokes
kiss kiss kiss
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by donkross1(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

I was in a hurry dear!...never concentrated much on the English!!....

Agreed, okay now go and modify it.

Thank Jah for your life tho.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2016
We tank God nice testimony
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2016
ThankGod for your life.

It seems ANSU students,both alumni and prospective students have serious grammar issues grin. What's all the "buh", been instead of being and excessive (...)? You better start writing like an undergraduate lest you ruin your command of English yourself and end up like one of the girls in that book your alumni wrote. angry

If say na guy write this thing ehn, nairalanders for shun the testimony finish im career. undecided
This kind of "narrative essay" would only be tolerated from a jambite. That's all

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by shokayz(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

All I can see is lies written all over your story.

Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
ThankGod for your life.
It seems ANSU students,both alumni and prospective students have serious grammar issues grin. What's all the "buh", been instead of being and excessive (...)? You better start writing like an undergraduate lest you ruin your command of English yourself and end up like one of the girls in that book your alumni wrote. angry
If say na guy write this thing ehn, nairalanders for shun the testimony finish im career. undecided
This kind of "essay" would only be tolerated from a jambite. That's all
. God bless you brother.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by valnelly(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Grabs mic to sing plaise and worchip

Emaaaaaail, email her, email her, jehofa mail her
Ayinekene gymnastic email her, email her, jehofa mail her...

From Calabar tu Norway.. Talo le ba olorun ja e
From Calabar tu Norway o.. Talo le ba olorun ja e
Ewooo... Olorun to olorun to Calabar tu Norway leeh
Olorun to, olorun to, Calabar to Norway oooo
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Bishops10(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

Where in Anambra are you staying?
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Alal(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2016
we thank God for your life and wish others soonest recovery.
Re: How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! by Marlvin(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2016
refiner:

lol....someone writhing on d floor in pain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi / Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.