Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,086 members, 7,931,710 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari (43514 Views)

Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained / Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
sweetgala:

Shut up , he said what I would have said and I am an active Christian. So many people in the south have this strong opinion that intends to debase anyone north of the Niger and Muslims as inconsequential beasts, lacking in education and therefore should not be considered.

They are more concerned if they hear of a church bombed but never care about the more than 5 mosques bombed and Muslims killed.

Nigeria has an equal population of Christians and Muslims, we have provided support for western Christian based caolitions under NATO and done their bidding in Liberia, Sierra Leon and Somalia without anyone having a problem.

We are suffering from a serious dreg, individuals who have taken territory in the past and have allied with ISIS a global threath all under the false banner of Islamic idealisms, it is most appropriate that the central country for correct Islamic doctrine establishes a coalition of fellow Muslims who would crush these animals be it Boko Haram , ISIS, Al Queda in the magreb, Al shabab and Nigeria being a victim of these animals should be part of that.

The president is correct any Christians who have a problem with it should join the fight, so many times good Muslims have been told to address this matter and now they are doing just that.
have u ever been to maiduguri,yobe or adamawa if no den pls try nd b dre nd com bck to edit ur speech

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by skydeexie(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
[size=13pt]Former Muslim to Obama: ‘ISIS are True Muslims’[/size]

US President Barack Obama tried to persuade the world that Islamic State is not Muslim. An expert proves him wrong.

In his address to the nation on the eve of the 13th anniversary of the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, US President Barack Obama stated that the Islamic State (IS or ISIS) terror group is not Muslim.

“Now let’s make two things clear: ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, another acronym for ISIS) is not Islamic,” Obama declared. “No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of ISIL’s victims have been Muslim.”

The other point Obama made was that “ISIL is a terrorist organization, pure and simple, and it has no vision other than the slaughter of all who stand in its way.”

This second point may be contested by experts on terrorism. However, the first point is contested by a former Muslim who spent more than 20 years studying Islam.

Brother Rachid, a son of an Imam and a former Muslim who converted to Christianity, decided to educate Obama, asserting that ISIL is indeed Muslim. “I can tell you with confidence that ISIL speaks for Islam. Allow me to correct you, Mister President, ISIL is a Muslim organization.”

“Their leader, Abu Bakr Al Bagdadi, holds a Ph.D. in Islamic studies,” he noted. “I doubt you know Islam better than he does.”
ISIS are Muslims to the Letter

Brother Rachid points out that ISIL follows Islamic law to the letter. “They are following Islam’s Prophet Mohammad’s in every detail. They imitate him by growing their beards, shaving their mustaches and in the way they dress.”

Even though ISIS’s members come from across the globe, they have one thing in common – Islam. Their mutual goal, the establishment of a global caliphate, is also purely Muslim.

Relating to Islamic State’s notorious practice of beheading hostages, Brother Rachid underlines the Muslim source, saying: “You think that ISIL does not speak for Islam because they beheaded an American and they killed those whom they consider infidels, in the same way Islam’s Prophet Mohammad beheaded in one day between 600 and 900 adult males in a Jewish tribe. In fact, beheading is commanded in the Koran in Sura 47, the 4th verse. It says [that] when you meet the unbelievers and fight, smite at their necks.”
ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Bagdadi. (Photo: Dabiq)

ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Bagdadi. (Photo: Dabiq)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5iZ6u-vqUxc

Brother Rachid offers Obama a solution to Islamic extremism and ISIS: “Mr. President, if you really want to fight terrorism then fight it at its root,” meaning that America should fight radical Islam and not ignore it or call it something else.

“By the way,” Brother Rachid concludes,” I do not give my full name because Islam is a religion of ‘peace,’” meaning that he fears for his life and therefore does not disclose his real identity.

“I implore you to take a stand for international human rights and the future of democracy, and speak the truth about the real threat that is facing all of us.”

Source:http://unitedwithisrael.org/former-muslim-to-obama-isis-are-true-muslims/
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by poseidon12: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
fulanimafia:
That was simply an objective statement.

The focus is the fight against terror, any other issue (such as islamization) is simply a baseless distraction.

Clap for yourself. Of course you will see the systematic islamization of Nigeria as objective. No surprise there.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Tellemall: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
sweetgala:

Shut up , he said what I would have said and I am an active Christian. So many people in the south have this strong opinion that intends to debase anyone north of the Niger and Muslims as inconsequential beasts, lacking in education and therefore should not be considered.

They are more concerned if they hear of a church bombed but never care about the more than 5 mosques bombed and Muslims killed.

Nigeria has an equal population of Christians and Muslims, we have provided support for western Christian based caolitions under NATO and done their bidding in Liberia, Sierra Leon and Somalia without anyone having a problem.

We are suffering from a serious dreg, individuals who have taken territory in the past and have allied with ISIS a global threath all under the false banner of Islamic idealisms, it is most appropriate that the central country for correct Islamic doctrine establishes a coalition of fellow Muslims who would crush these animals be it Boko Haram , ISIS, Al Queda in the magreb, Al shabab and Nigeria being a victim of these animals should be part of that.

The president is correct any Christians who have a problem with it should join the fight, so many times good Muslims have been told to address this matter and now they are doing just that.

The opinions you feel that those from the south have about those from the north, are exactly the same opinions those from the north have about those from the south.

When churches were being bombed, all these lovely innocent, precocious northern people you know so well were all very happy. They gave thanks to their god and even participated in the slayings. There was a quiet air of smug satisfaction about them. It was never their business. They never condemned it. They never wished to address it. And now that they are under attack, you expect the Christians to extend a different kind of courtesy?

Nigeria does not have an equal population of Christians and Mohammedans. These "Christian based coalitions" of yours, are they specifically stated to emanate from the United Protestant/Catholic Emirates? Or perhaps the Western League?

If you believe that terrorists masquerade under Islam, then nobody can say anything to convince you otherwise. The fact stands that every (religious) terrorist organization springs up from where Mohammedans practice their worship. It's more than a mere coincidence.

I'm not here to trade words with you, but you sound rather angry about the fact that Christians don't join forces with Mohammedans to eradicate their homegrown terrorist organizations. That's OK. But don't try and sound like Mohammedans are saints. They are not.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by watts75: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Amazing that the same people criticize the president for his choice of words also use terrible words to describe the president. #whentheburntpotcallstheelectrickettleblack
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Jacks14: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
johnmark1234:
this man buhari will die the way he kill.old full who think like animals.
spare me oooo buhari never kill Ojukwu, he died just like any other normal pig.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:
The stupeed bigots that were asking why Muslims haven't stood up to fight against terrorism are the ones now condemning this move. Didn't the boko Haram group emerge from Nigeria? So why shouldn't it join Islamic organizationg to fight against terrorism?

The opinions of some foolish and unlearned bastards cannot stop this important move. God bless our president
UR PRESIDENT NOT MINE.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by skydeexie(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
[size=14pt]If Saudi Arabia is a true Islamic Nation, Why is it not taking in Syrian Islamic refugees?[/size]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-jJjFgMHwNiE/VjOSdT52KuI/AAAAAAAABcI/khvxeidoCIw/s400/things_not_seen_ben_garrison.jpg[/img]
There's plenty of space in the Middle East, but for some reason Syrian Muslim refugees want to go into Europe. Why don't they go to a Muslim country such as Saudi Arabia instead, for example? And what would happen if European Christians tried to 'migrate' to Saudi Arabia?

Well, it wouldn't be pretty. Saudi Arabia outlaws all other religions. It's 'against the law' to have a Bible in that country. Women are also oppressed there and yet Hillary Clinton accepts donations from Saudis to the corrupt 'Clinton Foundation.' So much for her helping women.

The point of the cartoon is that many Muslims are eager to go to Europe and enjoy freedom as well as 'free stuff.' But will they assimilate into the culture? In many European countries, they don't. They'd rather impose their own culture on their hosts instead. They turn their host countries into Saudi Arabia, and if the native population gets upset, they're labeled 'nazis' or 'racists' and 'haters.' That's just not right. America has been a melting pot of all races and religions, but we have a common denominator and that's the Constitution--not Sharia Law. We also have the English language. We're not evil people because we want to keep the glue that holds us together.

Saudi Arabia has banned Syrian immigrants from its country due to security concerns.

Over one million migrants will relocate to Europe this year.

But the wealthiest Muslim nations – Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman and Kuwait have accepted NO SYRIAN REFUGEES!

The wealthiest Gulf nations argue that accepting large numbers of Syrian refugees is a serious threat to the safety of its citizens because terrorists could hide themselves among civilians.

A Kuwaiti politician appeared on Middle East television and explained why the Gulf States won’t accept Syrian refugees.

They come from different cultures and won’t assimilate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by poseidon12: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
NobleAngell:
No. Buhari didn't say that. He wouldnt dare. He didn't smoke FFK's weed so there's no way he would have said that. But if he did, we are really in more trouble than we think.

Buhari actually said that. You need to watch his interview with Al Jazeera when he went to Qatar. He confirmed that he has taken Nigeria to join the Islamic coalition against terror.
The interviewer pointed out that Christians in Nigeria will complain. That's when he then made the statement those Christians should go fight the boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by NobleAngell(f): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
poseidon12:

Buhari actually said that. You need to watch his interview with Al Jazeera when he went to Qatar. He confirmed that he has taken Nigeria to join the Islamic coalition against terror.
The interviewer pointed out that Christians in Nigeria will complain. That's when he then made the statement those Christians should go fight the boko haram.
Well, that's what we get when we place our country into the hands of a fanatic. Now only God can deliver us.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by vickvilles(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
chai we don elect anoda president again. who wan con deliver this country??
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by menxer: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Some people are just gripping for nothing. I wonder how they intend for PMB to go about this fight with BH that has international spread?

If Nigeria is a mixture of Christians and Muslims, what's wrong being a member of OIS in addition to NATO?
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by TeddyPendergrass(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
fulanimafia:
That was simply an objective statement.

The focus is the fight against terror, any other issue (such as islamization) is simply a baseless distraction.

you sound extremely stupid right now.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by purpledferanmi1: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
1shortblackboy:
I can't and have no intentions of proving to u that I lived in kano. If u no believe me na u sabi

Na lie still.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Sttropez2: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Before you criticise an eight month APC
Government in Nigeria what about how deadly PDP
ruined Nigeria. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came in
1999 but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were
leaving. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came 1999 but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were leaving. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they
came in 1999 but left it at N87 when they were
leaving 2015.PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400
but left it at N2000 while they were leaving in
2015.PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left
it at N120 when they left in 2015.PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with
Niger Delta militancy, MASSOB, IPOB, BAKASSI,
and Boko Haram as at when they left in 2015.but they left us
with ballot box snatching, rice sharing for
campaigns, do-or-die politics, political
assassinations, etc.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 4:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Tellemall:

The opinions you feel that those from the south have about those from the north, are exactly the same opinions those from the north have about those from the south.

When churches were being bombed, all these lovely innocent, precocious northern people you know so well were all very happy. They gave thanks to their god and even participated in the slayings. There was a quiet air of smug satisfaction about them. It was never their business. They never condemned it. They never wished to address it. And now that they are under attack, you expect the Christians to extend a different kind of courtesy?

Nigeria does not have an equal population of Christians and Mohammedans. These "Christian based coalitions" of yours, are they specifically stated to emanate from the United Protestant/Catholic Emirates? Or perhaps the Western League?

If you believe that terrorists masquerade under Islam, then nobody can say anything to convince you otherwise. The fact stands that every (religious) terrorist organization springs up from where Mohammedans practice their worship. It's more than a mere coincidence.

I'm not here to trade words with you, but you sound rather angry about the fact that Christians don't join forces with Mohammedans to eradicate their homegrown terrorist organizations. That's OK. But don't try and sound like Mohammedans are saints. They are not.

Mohammedans ! Wow

Have you ever heard of the KKK or have you ever heard of MS13 , or LRA these are people who under the premise of Christianity strike fear into the hearts of many and have used the Bible to justify their actions. MS13 are devout Catholics and believe in strange sacrifices, KKK I don't need to tell you about and LRA.

You sound bitter, and you came to a conclusion that everytime a church is bombed every Muslim celebrates please show me proof. Because not only have there been a few churches bombed , every time it happens I see men from that area usually Muslim helping to evacuate the hurt, clear the rubble etc.

You are one of the people Christ directed the commandments towards, you are Christian by religion and not by action.

God forgive you. I have no time for a bigot like you.

You are one of the idiots that would always play the race card I'm sure also.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 4:51am On Mar 08, 2016
biggjoe:

Throwing insults, tantrums, conjectures and sentiments around will make you appear intelligent to people who share your opinion. They cannot trash out simple issues logically.
Who and who has resolved to stopping the President from stopping the menace and how exactly are they doing it.
Who conducted the census that told you that so many Christians are bitter.

Arguments on Internet can not probably be won but one can convince a neutral party be sticking purely to sound logic.

A census to reveal many Christians are bitter, that is not even required it would be a waste of money, with the way many spew thrash and never forget to mention his religion or some sorry claim of a plan to islamise the country.

I'm an active Christian and I can tell you that in my daily experience hypocrisy in many forms is an element of modern Christianity, a religion often practiced only on Sundays while the rest of the week is given to worldly actions

Many here clain to be Christian but don't water time to speak ill of another man when the Bible stipulated this has a gross sin
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by naijaboy756: 4:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Sttropez2:
leaving. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came 1999 but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were leaving. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they
assassinations, etc.
childish ode grow up. It is almost a year PDP left
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 4:58am On Mar 08, 2016
erico2k2:

We are a democracy not a religious state.there is no religion in politics. The UK govt don't practice Christianity in governance even though it was built in Christian values. Same as Italy. When you mix politics and religion yoy get Syria. Palestine and isreal. Also BH.He PMB shud shove religion apart and deal with the problem at hand.

It is not today we started this stupid practice, many still insist on a prayer before every meeting.

However as peope of faith while I believe Nigerians can be extra in this department, there is nothing wrong keeping close to God and seeking his face in all affairs.

GEJ went to Isreal to pray more than once during his tenure and never wanted time to kneel before a priest or two, Ayo Oritsejafor became a special adviser and Oyedepo became the giver of death to any GEJ hater, so please tell me what gives now !

If not that many Christians are bitter
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by ShegeYorubawa: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2016
The Islamization of nigeria is fully on course, God help any tolerant christian tribe that have refused to wake up, they will be decimated by these fulani muslims. Thank God for the Christian Easterners.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by walihatoladunmo(f): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2016
I wonder if some of u read the report, u always conclude on the headlines. SMH
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by honeychild(f): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2016
9ja4show:
Buhari cannot speak this kind of English written here

Bigot. Tune in to your source of all information (radio biafra). They played the whole interview and listen to the impeccable English he spoke.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by omoigbomina(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2016
1shortblackboy:
if u think I sound like a clown na u sabi. I still hold on to my opinion.... PS I lived in Kano.
please if you are consulted by kano state government on how to curb religion fanaticism and all other violence that occur based on religion promptings what would be your suggestion?
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by ebuclassic18(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
but dis ur president ones said boko haram is not religious befor he became d president wats happening now,,,,,,,u guyz are sometin else
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by free13: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
skydeexie:
[size=14pt]If Saudi Arabia is a true Islamic Nation, Why is it not taking in Syrian Islamic refugees?[/size]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-jJjFgMHwNiE/VjOSdT52KuI/AAAAAAAABcI/khvxeidoCIw/s400/things_not_seen_ben_garrison.jpg[/img]
There's plenty of space in the Middle East, but for some reason Syrian Muslim refugees want to go into Europe. Why don't they go to a Muslim country such as Saudi Arabia instead, for example? And what would happen if European Christians tried to 'migrate' to Saudi Arabia?

Well, it wouldn't be pretty. Saudi Arabia outlaws all other religions. It's 'against the law' to have a Bible in that country. Women are also oppressed there and yet Hillary Clinton accepts donations from Saudis to the corrupt 'Clinton Foundation.' So much for her helping women.

The point of the cartoon is that many Muslims are eager to go to Europe and enjoy freedom as well as 'free stuff.' But will they assimilate into the culture? In many European countries, they don't. They'd rather impose their own culture on their hosts instead. They turn their host countries into Saudi Arabia, and if the native population gets upset, they're labeled 'nazis' or 'racists' and 'haters.' That's just not right. America has been a melting pot of all races and religions, but we have a common denominator and that's the Constitution--not Sharia Law. We also have the English language. We're not evil people because we want to keep the glue that holds us together.

Saudi Arabia has banned Syrian immigrants from its country due to security concerns.

Over one million migrants will relocate to Europe this year.

But the wealthiest Muslim nations – Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman and Kuwait have accepted NO SYRIAN REFUGEES!

The wealthiest Gulf nations argue that accepting large numbers of Syrian refugees is a serious threat to the safety of its citizens because terrorists could hide themselves among civilians.

A Kuwaiti politician appeared on Middle East television and explained why the Gulf States won’t accept Syrian refugees.

They come from different cultures and won’t assimilate.

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by meccuno: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2016
Sttropez2:
assassinations, etc.
don't u get tired of repeating this stale news?
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by meccuno: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2016
sweetgala:

Mohammedans ! Wow

Have you ever heard of the KKK or have you ever heard of MS13 , or LRA these are people who under the premise of Christianity strike fear into the hearts of many and have used the Bible to justify their actions. MS13 are devout Catholics and believe in strange sacrifices, KKK I don't need to tell you about and LRA.

You sound bitter, and you came to a conclusion that everytime a church is bombed every Muslim celebrates please show me proof. Because not only have there been a few churches bombed , every time it happens I see men from that area usually Muslim helping to evacuate the hurt, clear the rubble etc.

You are one of the people Christ directed the commandments towards, you are Christian by religion and not by action.

God forgive you. I have no time for a bigot like you.

You are one of the idiots that would always play the race card I'm sure also.
KKK is a white supremacy group. Ms13 is a latin gang that has no links with their terror activities to the bible.....all these groups you have called do not relate their killings to any particular business. But Isis,boko haram,al qauda etc all profess islam and they repeat it everywhere and when they kill people. U can't be this daft. And am sure your next line is hitler,napoleon......why are u people reasoning like goats?
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by 9ja4show: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2016
honeychild:

Bigot. Tune in to your source of all information (radio biafra). They played the whole interview and listen to the impeccable English he spoke.

You were obviously Hot when you wrote this trash ; foolish idiot
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 1:52am On Mar 11, 2016
meccuno:
KKK is a white supremacy group. Ms13 is a latin gang that has no links with their terror activities to the bible.....all these groups you have called do not relate their killings to any particular business. But Isis,boko haram,al qauda etc all profess islam and they repeat it everywhere and when they kill people. U can't be this daft. And am sure your next line is hitler,napoleon......why are u people reasoning like goats?

Then you don't know much about the KKK a group who's originator had very strong Christian values and a warped concept of exclusivity as ordiamrd by God, their earlier activities included the strengthening of the Aryan family unit.

MS13 believe in very crude idolatry influenced by Catholic doctrine. While they are not a religious terrorists group they claim allegiance to a certain religious order and traditions.

I'm yet to be convinced that Islam is a religion of terrorists anymore than Christianity is the religion of slave owners, murderers and the plunderers of Africa ; given it has more people practising it than Christianity the world should have been run over by now if that was so.

Bigotry is a sin, Jesus would not give you a shiny medal for bearing false witness against Muslims
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by meccuno: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2016
sweetgala:

Then you don't know much about the KKK a group who's originator had very strong Christian values and a warped concept of exclusivity as ordiamrd by God, their earlier activities included the strengthening of the Aryan family unit.

MS13 believe in very crude idolatry influenced by Catholic doctrine. While they are not a religious terrorists group they claim allegiance to a certain religious order and traditions.

I'm yet to be convinced that Islam is a religion of terrorists anymore than Christianity is the religion of slave owners, murderers and the plunderers of Africa ; given it has more people practising it than Christianity the world should have been run over by now if that was so.

Bigotry is a sin, Jesus would not give you a shiny medal for bearing false witness against Muslims
I still repeat what I said earlier. A group who kills because of race is a race supremacist. Those who kill for drugs,prostitution and illegals are called gangs. I have watched and read countless documentaries on these and non relates to religious activities. Obviously, they would have a religion but their activities doesn't entail doing what they do because they are christians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos) / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.