Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,480 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens (1646 Views)

Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) / 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens by Palmwinetapper: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Who is more beautiful? Munachi 28, won 2007 mbgn and Anna 21, won mbgn 2013. She is also flavours baby mama, she gave birth 5 months ago. So which one is more beautiful? Vote!

Re: Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens by jimi4us: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
Blood of Zacharaya , daummm now I have to go to the Vaseline mood again. That's 5th time today.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens by jimi4us: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't know who to choose ooo. Can I have all of them

1 Like

Re: Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens by Palmwinetapper: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
jimi4us:
Blood of Zacharaya , daummm now I have to go to the Vaseline mood again. That's 5th time today.
lol repent
Re: Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens by Palmwinetapper: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
jimi4us:
I don't know who to choose ooo. Can I have all of them
pick one lol
Re: Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens by Tocheagle(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
I will Go 4 Munachi . Because flavour don chop banner
Re: Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
banner is more beautiful but 21 thats a pure lie joor ....
still a fan of old munachi

1 Like

Re: Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens by Palmwinetapper: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
kallmemrB:
banner is more beautiful but 21 thats a pure lie joor ....

still a fan of old munachi
how old does she look then
Re: Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Google it
Re: Munachi VS Anna Banner. Battle Of The Beauty Queens by Palmwinetapper: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
Google it
sharrao

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture / I’m Not Dead, I Survived The Stroke- Actor Ernest Asuzu / Ramsey Nouah,Kate Henshaw & Others Cover TW Magazine’s April Issue!(photos,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.