Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:57 AM

Pls Help A Friend Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Friend Out (326 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) / HELP! Should I Kick My Friend Out Of The House Or Let Him Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Friend Out by pliex(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't understand him anymore. I thought he was a faithful christian, a good man and husband.

My friend, his wife is quite beautiful and humble and has just given birth to her first child. However, her loving and caring husband has started acting funny.

Today,i went visiting her at home for the third time after she delivered but only found her husband home. After telling me about her whereabout, he threw the most surprising compliment ever.....at me! He said my boobs are lovely and exactly his taste while smiling sheepishly. "holy moses!" i exclaimed in my mind. Anyway i hurriedly left confused but only said i would call her later.

I feel like ive betrayed my friend. Not uttering a word in reply to his yeye compliment is heavy...ive not called her.

I don't want her heart broken...but somehow she deserves to know. Please how do i handle this? ive been trying to get off this mood but no way.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
THE STORY AND THE GENDA OF OP IS CONFUSING.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Out by SUPERPACK: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
nairaland has too many hermaphrodites of recent

(1) (Reply)

Urgency! / Stop The Discrimination Now / Should Weddings Cost A Fortune?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.