Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,144 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:53 PM

James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) (57310 Views)

FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by sexychacha(f): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Rip
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by allanphash7(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Let me quote you cos you dont have the idea of what you are saying

RIP to the dead
Opinedecandid:
Sad!
Only Jesus saves.
If he knew Christ, then all is well.

Point of note, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, then don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by Phaeyus(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2016
RIP Bro.....
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2016
U dared d witches in ur village and they succeeded to waste u 1st on d spot...damn..RIP to d family
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by slavemerchant: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2016
stexsy:
RIP bro...

I blame ur dad for accepting to work under a blood sucking demon called Buhari

Oya lie down make I flog you

2 Likes

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by tinsel: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2016
stexsy:
RIP bro...

How old are you? Don't bring cause unto yourself. There are times for politics but not in this case.

2 Likes

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2016
ELVISHOT:
Minister of state for Labor and Employment, James Ocholi, his wife Blessing Fatima Ocholi, and their son died today in a fatal accident along the Kaduna-Abuja expressway. This is the son's last Instagram post. RIP to the Ocholis

http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/03/james-ocholis-son-last-instagram-post.html?m=1

RIP to them
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by nonstan(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2016
stexsy:
RIP bro...

Must u politicize everything including death..I tire ooo
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by mdyusuff01: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided Such is life RIP!
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by popcykaylah(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2016
stexsy:
RIP bro...

Receive sense....like say if them appoint your papa he won't jump at it..

3 Likes

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2016
Make una no dey post dead news for morning jor
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by tellwisdom: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Spits undecided
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by phylshan: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2016
RIP
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by absky5(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2016
stexsy:
RIP bro...

have been told that common sense is not common but I ddnt believe it not until I see dis post of urs..... .. #bringbackursense

2 Likes

Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by Heineken(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2016
crotonite:
SO THE RICH ALSO DIE
nawao.. Death is inevitable bro.
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by braynchris: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2016
cryOnly does loved by the gods die young R. I. P, welcome to judgment day
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by phylshan: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2016
God knows better.
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by KaBabs1: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2016
stexsy:
RIP bro...

Hahahahahaha #SentimentalMuch
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Handsome guy cry
Rest in peace cry cry

end time ladies
ladies n fine boys sef.

Buh the end always justify d means.
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by StoneLucifer: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Power belongs to GOD the giver and taker of life...Wealth and fame is but for a very short time..Eternal life is everlasting.It is painful how a family is wiped out at a point when power and wealth are in their pockets.It could have have happened to anybody.But i pray GOD grants your souls eternal peace and rest....
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by Justicealh3(m): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2016
stexsy:
RIP bro...

[s]I blame ur dad for accepting to work under a blood sucking demon called Buhari[/s]
What d'u mean
Re: James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) by princessbeauty: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2016
ayemerbarth:
Wat the heck is wrong with that ministry. Ngigi was first rumoured to have slumped and died. Being a sharp man he passed it to his surbordinate.

Hmmmm.. so many Nigerian youth are dying from unemployment... Rip to the dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / See What A Nigerian Prison In Kaduna Looks Like (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.