Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,148 members, 7,939,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi (43195 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / Photos Of Ocholi's Children At His Service Of Songs / 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by LudaChriz(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2016
ionsman:

Brilliant! So,punch has also become a media arm of the Apc? You're a CLOWN!

Zombie... u ar stil on this mission of defending the dullard at all cost
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by ionsman: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2016
LudaChriz:

Zombie... u ar stil on this mission of defending the dullard at all cost

Mr man stop being silly. If you could defend Gej 6 years and still counting, why should I stop defending Buhari after 9 months?

HYPOCRITE!
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by Dexema(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2016
kai! I don laff finish ooo! this moinday morin grin
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by lurlah2014(f): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2016
when your computer wants to disgrace you it goes beyond human imagination

puNch do the needful before NAIRALANDERS COME FOR YOU OO
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by kachnov(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2016
No attention to details...OP charge your phone first before worrying about punch.
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by BizBayo: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Oshogbo weed at work
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by justi4jesu(f): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Blame it on system malfunction tongue
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2016
wait... the reporter was pretty dizzy n most have woke up from a short 1hr sleep
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by adepiero: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2016
Disadvantage of copy and paste undecided
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by megaweight(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2016
If u have not made a mistake in your work before please cast the first stone.
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by iukpe: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2016
The newspaper must have been hacked.
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by muller101(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
Punch ! Good for wrapping guguru,...akara and dundun ! Imaging this woooobish

Can some1help me tell oga seun to return me back to my normal time spent online (which kind offence reach dah level now) undecided undecided
is there any reward for spending yrs on niraland?
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by Ezekiel68(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2016
DeanSim:
grin grin grin
The publisher must have been dozing.
....na so
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by IVORY2009(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Unprofessional shocked Tinubu's own newspaper house shocked
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by RaeMystix: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2016
I did notice that yesterday, but had thought the error was been made by the Op on Nairaland.
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by prettyzee11(f): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Seriously this is not funny at all, I saw this in d morning n I was lyk could this b hs wife?? Infact I had to go watch AIT to b sure of what I saw. Anyways I think it will b corrected.
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Stop wailing, OP angry. Noted already undecided
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by Pheals(f): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
muller101:
is there any reward for spending yrs on niraland?
lol bro must u quote me?
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by muller101(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
lol bro must u quote me?
I was about to work on ur request. But it seems u are not interested. Just manage the one month. By next week I will reduce it to 3days.
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by Pheals(f): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
muller101:
I was about to work on ur request. But it seems u are not interested. Just manage the one month. By next week I will reduce it to 3days.
lol go reduce amh now !! grin grin oga seun as already. Don that it was 15mins before
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
i guess whoever posted dat pics must have done that under d influence of daura kaikai
Re: Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi by muller101(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
lol go reduce amh now !! grin grin oga seun as already. Don that it was 15mins before
I instructed him to do it. Ask him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally / Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.