Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,126 members, 7,900,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Mr President Confused Me Or My Ear Out Of Setting? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mr President Confused Me Or My Ear Out Of Setting? (527 Views)

I Want To Switch Back To My Profession But I'm Confused. Help! / Confused About Contract Job And A Permanent Job / Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President Confused Me Or My Ear Out Of Setting? by seacoast(m): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2016
After watching Al-jazeera Interview With President
Buhari repeatedly up to 7 times,(with due respect) I still couldn't understand his first three words ... If you do please help me for better and comprehensive understanding of that video. Thanks.
Re: Mr President Confused Me Or My Ear Out Of Setting? by rottennaija(m): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2016
It has to be your hears. I downloaded the video earlier today and I understood everything he said. Mind you, I'm not a fulani
Re: Mr President Confused Me Or My Ear Out Of Setting? by seacoast(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
rottennaija:
It has to be your hears. I downloaded the video earlier today and I understood everything he said. Mind you, I'm not a fulani
his first three words.. Just say it here bro. I just want to understand like u
Re: Mr President Confused Me Or My Ear Out Of Setting? by rottennaija(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
seacoast:
his first three words.. Just say it here bro. I just want to understand like u

He said "well, OPEC has to work together to save the situation"

He then said, "it has always been an interesting aspect, if you can produce less and earn more, why produce more and earn less?"

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Internet / Sacked Without Normal Payments: Your Help/ádvice/suggestion Is Urgently Needed / The New Wig And His B.L. Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.