Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,901 members, 7,952,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

#AMVCA2016: Kemi Lala Akindoju Is Our Very Own Lupita Nyongo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #AMVCA2016: Kemi Lala Akindoju Is Our Very Own Lupita Nyongo (674 Views)

Grazia Magazine Edits Lupita Nyongo Dark Skin & Hair. She Calls Them Out / Anyanga Nyongo, Lupita Nyongo's Father Elected As Governor In Kenya / Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#AMVCA2016: Kemi Lala Akindoju Is Our Very Own Lupita Nyongo by johnsonsatino: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2016
So a Fan sends this to me and I thought I should share...

It's no doubt that whoever was at the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards or watching from home would be touched by Actress Kemi Lala Akindoju's speech when she won the trailblazer award which comes with a car!

When the actress got on stage, she burst into tears, she was speechless!

Lala who has featured in over eighty stage plays and produced five of her own with the Open Mic Theatre platform was announced as the 2016 AMVCA Trailblazer award recipient.

Lala who wore a red floral detailed print dress was visibly stunned by the honour.

Congratulations Girl....Watch Her Speech; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/03/amvca2016-kemi-lala-akindoju-is-our.html

(1) (Reply)

See The Inhumane Thing DJ Arafat Did To A Fan On Stage [video] / Amber Rose Says She's Moving To Canada If Donald Trump Wins / Photos: Sean Tizzle Spotted In The Studio With Canadian Singer, Tory Lanez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.