Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,614 members, 7,905,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen (28823 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Why We Struck In Agatu — Fulani Herdsmen / 5,000Cows, Armed Herdsmen Occupying Agatu Communities — CP / Agatu Massacre, See The Handiwork Of Fulani Herdsmen (disturbing Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by halimadynamite(f): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2016
they are stupid am an agatu and d whole tin started wen d foolish Fulanis were planning to settle in Agatu..Agatu indigenes r basically Farmers..d Fulanis knew quite well DAT deir cattles wil feed on d innocent Farmers crops..dey r just heartless and stubborn dis so called war started 2014 d government didn't do anything abt it until it led d to d deaths of My fellow Agatu Pple..so dey finally decided to organize a peace Meeting??after how many hundreds were slaughtered like cows,even Men were raped and murdered by d herdsmen.. its just a sad thing and I weep everyday praying for God's Intervention.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by hollywater: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Can you see how the Fulanies reason? Cows are now more valuable than human beings . What happen to dialogue? Bloody illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by gudnex22(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided I BLAME THE SELFISH FARMERS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY FOR THIS DESPERATE MOVE BY THE FG TO IMPORT GRASS. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STINGY WITH EVERYTHING? WHY CANT FARMERS AND COMMUNITIES ALLOW THE FULANI CATTLE HERDERS TO GRAZE THEIR CATTLE IN FARMS AND BUSHES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY? WE HAVE MASSIVE LAND MASS BUT STILL IMPORTING GRASS TO FEED COWS DUE TO FARMERS GREEDINESS. THE FULANIS ARE NOT BEEN TREATED FAIRLY IN THIS NATION BECAUSE NO OTHER TRIBE CAN REAR CATTLES IN LARGE QUANTITIES LIKE THEY DO TO FEED THE NATION. WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO THE FULANIS AND ALLOCATE SEVERAL HECTARES OF LAND TO THEM IN EVERY STATE OF THE FEDERATION undecided

Your fever don come back again?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by mariong(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2016
10000 cows my foot. All these lies to cover up their agenda. This attack did not start today, what they want is to take over the land. They go on a killing spree from village to village and the government does nothing about it. I wonder, do we even have a president?
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by DoctorTim: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided I BLAME THE SELFISH FARMERS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY FOR THIS DESPERATE MOVE BY THE FG TO IMPORT GRASS. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STINGY WITH EVERYTHING? WHY CANT FARMERS AND COMMUNITIES ALLOW THE FULANI CATTLE HERDERS TO GRAZE THEIR CATTLE IN FARMS AND BUSHES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY? WE HAVE MASSIVE LAND MASS BUT STILL IMPORTING GRASS TO FEED COWS DUE TO FARMERS GREEDINESS. THE FULANIS ARE NOT BEEN TREATED FAIRLY IN THIS NATION BECAUSE NO OTHER TRIBE CAN REAR CATTLES IN LARGE QUANTITIES LIKE THEY DO TO FEED THE NATION. WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO THE FULANIS AND ALLOCATE SEVERAL HECTARES OF LAND TO THEM IN EVERY STATE OF THE FEDERATION undecided
This Just proved to me that you are definitely Retarded.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by Funjosh(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
henryblaze25:
I smell lies, hw can u say 10,000 cows killed and nobody heard or saw the dead cows.

This story no hold water

Baba you dey mind those people, the guy is just lieing and spewing trash. Those Fulani Herdsmen are just Heartless Animal the Experience I had while I was in Agatu will never make me to believe any of their lies. The Truth of the matter is they wanted to have free access to Agatu Farmland with their cattle but always meet resistance from Agatu people whom are predominantly farmers.

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by gbens2000(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
I can't even see were this country is heading to anylonger,it's just so blur
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by josite: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2016
nobody has a monopoly of wisdom and monopoly of violence.when fulanis kill a tribe so much then that tribe will wake and dealt the fulanis invaders a fatal blow.
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by jasent(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2016
Are we saying no arrest has bn made despite the hundreds of people killed?what's is wrong with my country or should I say Buhari?armless biafra agitators were shot death,and the Fulani are allowed to move freely.isorit
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by charlesucheh(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2016
THE Fulani COW IN THAT MEETING IS LUCKY AM NOT ARASE, I WOULD HAVE ORDERED THEY MAKE KEBABS(Suya) OUT OF HIM.....NONZENZE!!!!!!
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by hollywater: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
In developed Countries, Cattles are being rear in a garden not in someone's farm. Receive dense my brother.It is too early to misyan.

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by Mordyb: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
it's too early for this kind of kolo

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by Funjosh(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
halimadynamite:
they are stupid am an agatu and d whole tin started wen d foolish Fulanis were planning to settle in Agatu..Agatu indigenes r basically Farmers..d Fulanis knew quite well DAT deir cattles wil feed on d innocent Farmers crops..dey r just heartless and stubborn dis so called war started 2014 d government didn't do anything abt it until it led d to d deaths of My fellow Agatu Pple..so dey finally decided to organize a peace Meeting??after how many hundreds were slaughtered like cows,even Men were raped and murdered by d herdsmen.. its just a sad thing and I weep everyday praying for God's Intervention.

My sister I was initially posted to Aila to serve, I witness the attack in 2014 a bitter experience. No time I wake up and wish those herdsmen well because of what I pass through. I called some of my friends in Aila was informed that some people where killed where houses where burnt down sad

Where are you now?

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by RZArecta(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
How can a tiny community massacre 10,000 cows, these Fulani murderers are lying and should be in jail awaiting conviction
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by YelloweWest: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:

Now, drop that cell phone and take your damn medication!

4 Likes

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2016
This is what happens when someone like buhari is in power. You raid a whole community, kill the people, take over their land and still have the guts to release statement!

RIP Justice and Equity in Nigeria
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by SleekMallam: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2016
Omenka, charity begins at home. iPod and iPoo is the least of your worries.
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by xxgig(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2016
I need to join the armed forces.
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by anonimi: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Unfortunately we have a president who does NOT care.
In fact he may even BLAME the victims of the Fulani violence just as he did in Oyo state when Lam Adesina was governor. shocked

Firefire:

Mohoomodu Buhari is a tyrant, a BIG bigot and sectional leader.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

http://thenationonlineng.net/how-lam-prevented-another-civil-war/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447164_lamadesina_jpeg46ce36a621ebcf1d7aca4f507dd67ab2 ,
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by henryblaze25(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2016
It is well, I wonder why dem ever enter Bayelsa and rivers state come do dis rubbish. D market dem price we go sell am to dem give dem change
Funjosh:

Baba you dey mind those people, the guy is just lieing and spewing trash. Those Fulani Herdsmen are just Heartless Animal the Experience I had while I was in Agatu will never make me to believe any of their lies. The Truth of the matter is they wanted to have free access to Agatu Farmland with their cattle but always meet resistance from Agatu people whom are predominantly farmers.
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2016
halimadynamite:
Take heart sis, did you just say that these fulani herdsmen raped men?
Nawa o.. Don't Agatu have a traditional ruler.
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2016
What if they killed 10,000 cattle. Where is the evidence that 10000 cattle were killed
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by Joevics(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
fool, because the cow they rear are distributed for free or at a subsidized price, right?. Do u know how many people die annully due to the effect of oil exploration ? A means through which the nation s been held. Has any body cared to apologize to them? No zink in my community lasts more than 2 years before leaking. I just blame these Benue people, The last fulani man that tried that nonsense in my community is now with his allah along with his cow in the youths stomach.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by Brilliantlights(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2016
AZAJOBINSON:
That is no excuse. One thing I have come to realize about this Fulani herdsmen is the fact that they have no respect to their host communities. Just like the case in Barkin Ladi in Plateau State.

Very heartless beings. One has to be careful dealing with these sets of people.

Meanwhile pay a visit to this thread Learn how to make money on fiver the right way
Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by caphone: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Why is it that whenever something happened that relate to hausa/fulani, northern part or islam some peeps tends to shout louder than a toothless dog. Geez! In as much as I point a faulty finger on them the other party tends to take some blame also. Just a moment ago someone is talking of Barkin Ladi yet he's so blind that he couldn't even investigate nor research for what really happened. Guys pls if they really are the ones that did that in Agatu then the Gov't should do something about it buh also the other faction needs to be cautioned also to stop whatever they're doing which aggravate the herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by jonnieoneng: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Omexonomy:
and to think that this are thesame people rulling nigeria

U are not addressing d issue.Fulani people place a lot of value on their Cow.The Agatu's have not place such equal value on all they are losing.U want try wetin go happen if they destroy a farm in Ebiraland or in Ijebu or Ekiti.I blame the Agatus.Their laizze-fiarre attitude is becoming a threat to their existence.

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen by persius555(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2016
Someone would have to interprete the thread to fulbe cause there aint many literate fulanis on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student / Arms Manufacturer And Guns Runner In Nasarawa Arrested With Fabricated Weapons / Alabama Pastor, Bradrick Vail, Jailed For Rape, Sodomy And Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.