Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,179 members, 7,970,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:21 PM

See How God Loves Nigeria. Logical Sense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How God Loves Nigeria. Logical Sense (588 Views)

Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) / How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise / How God Used Fayose To Pronounce Me Speaker – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How God Loves Nigeria. Logical Sense by Everfrank(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2016
A friend shared this on Facebook and it makes logical sense:

God truly loves Nigeria, crude oil price rise above 2016 benchmark of $38 today.

Why won't I shout Sai Baba when Boko Haram that used to move boldly with brand new HILUX is subjected to old rickety vans. When today the major arms manufacturer and supplier had been arrested.
Why won't I shout Sai Baba, when right now, the EFCC is snooping the accounts of all judges, and the revolution that would kick away the corrupt elements shall surpass what Ghana witnessed. Many of the corrupt judges are panicking right now.
Why won't I shout Sai Baba when the mighty and powerful no longer feel they are above the law. When they use our stolen funds to support their corrupt lifestyle. Now they and their children who are top members of the disciples of corruption complain the most because no more money to steal.
It is only one year, this man is slowly building the foundations to that Nigeria of our dreams. A nation where we shall not encourage nor applaud shortcuts. A nation where only those who truly seek legitimate money shall strive.
Home and abroad, our lost glory and values is daily restored mostly because we have a leader whose integrity is world class and renowned. He is taking Nigeria to heights never achieved before. For how else would one explain our own country leading Russia, Saudi Arabia and many others to arrest the slide in crashing oil price?
Rome they say wasn't built in a day, for the ruins of time past cannot be replaced overnight. For they say it is easier to destroy than it is to build. But verily I say unto you, we are building, and we are on the right path.
I am sorry for those who fail to see it. Sometimes, we blame you not, for when a people have been subjected to mediocrity for too long, their entire system is resistant to change. In time, like 7Up, the difference would surely be clear.
I would not only #SupportBuhari, I would also #ThankGodForBuhari and above all #PrayForBuhari.

God truly loves Nigeria, indeed many suspect He is Nigerian. For if not for God, with the many ills that have befallen us, we ought not to exist anymore on the map. But for His grace, we survive still, and now march on to becoming what the world know we are capable of-WORLD POWER.

My name is MICHAEL ILORI, and I just want to make logical sense.

Re: See How God Loves Nigeria. Logical Sense by Pheals(f): 7:56am On Mar 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy oya wailers where are thou? Con Land on this guy ! !and cry me a river don't forget to insult him since it was in your DNA !!

1 Like

Re: See How God Loves Nigeria. Logical Sense by Everfrank(m): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Pheals:
cheesy cheesy oya wailers where are thou? Con Land on this guy ! !and cry me a river don't forget to insult him since it was in your DNA !!
Wailing cannot change the course of events. If wailing and insults are effective Buhari wouldn't have become President. So let them wail!
Re: See How God Loves Nigeria. Logical Sense by Pheals(f): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Everfrank:

Wailing cannot change the course of events. If wailing and insults are effective Buhari wouldn't have become President. So let them wail!
they are expecting a perfect government ...they fail to. Believe that all our government are bad and good

(1) (Reply)

E Ma Se Yonu By Pius Adesanmi / Buhari Appoints Peterside, Rivers APC Candidate, As DG Of NIMASA | The / PDP Will Sack Buhari From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.