Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigeria Roads Were Better Under Gej Vis- A Vis Culture Of Maintenance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Roads Were Better Under Gej Vis- A Vis Culture Of Maintenance (467 Views)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / Falana Defends Motorist Whose Car Was Burnt By VIS / Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Roads Were Better Under Gej Vis- A Vis Culture Of Maintenance by denko(m): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2016
If Buhari can loose a minister to road accident, don't get me wrong minister is not more important than titleless Nigerians I think Buhari need to sit up and empower govt agency that are responsible for road maintenance. road were never this bad 10 months ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Roads Were Better Under Gej Vis- A Vis Culture Of Maintenance by omenka(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Some things you read, you just say WOW!!! I mean, how on earth do some people reason??

1. Someone dies and before you know what's going on, some folks, with no respect for the memory of the deceased or the bereaved family, turns the incident into an event for political comparism.

2. You may want to ask: what manner of roads could have been constructed that became so degraded, just 10months later, as to result in such a ghastly car accident??

3. Someone else on the first thread about the accident expressed this same opinion about the nature of our roads and how our elites are becoming victims of what they refused to fix, and my response to him was:

omenka:
I didn't read where it was written the accident was caused by "bad road"... What if it were a busted tire, faulty xyz, etc??

and today, reports about what led to the accident proved my suspicion right.

You people need a complete mental overhaul.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Roads Were Better Under Gej Vis- A Vis Culture Of Maintenance by EasternActivist: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2016
omenka:
Some things you read, you just say WOW!!! I mean, how on earth do some people reason??

1. Someone dies and before you know what's going on, some folks, with no respect for the memory of the deceased or the bereaved family, turns the incident into an event for political comparism.

2. You may want to ask: what manner of roads could have been constructed that became so degraded, just 10months later, as to result in such a ghastly car accident??

3. Someone else on the first thread about the accident expressed this same opinion about the nature of our roads and how our elites are becoming victims of what they refused to fix, and my response to him was:

and today, reports about what led to the accident proved my suspicion right.

You people need a complete mental overhaul.

Yet that doesn't mean our roads should be left to degrade.
10 months is enough for a road to need a maintainance.
Rainy season is on the way and most of our roads are degrading already...
Re: Nigeria Roads Were Better Under Gej Vis- A Vis Culture Of Maintenance by omenka(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2016
EasternActivist:

Yet that doesn't mean our roads should be left to degrade.
10 months is enough for a road to need a maintainance.
Rainy season is on the way and most of our roads are degrading already...
Why don't you look the op in the face and call a spade a spade?? Was "bad road under Buhari" responsible for the accident??

What you guys promote on this forum is just terrible. How could an accident be turned into an issue of politics when lives were lost and people are mourning?? Look the Op in the eyes and tell him the truth mr.
Re: Nigeria Roads Were Better Under Gej Vis- A Vis Culture Of Maintenance by EasternActivist: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2016
omenka:
Why don't you look the op in the face and call a spade a spade?? Was "bad road under Buhari" responsible for the accident??

What you guys promote on this forum is just terrible. How could an accident be turned into an issue of politics when lives were lost and people are mourning?? Look the Op in the eyes and tell him the truth mr.

I addressed my comment to you and not to the op, if not I would have quoted the op and not you... your comment only caught my attention.

And If I may ask what do you want to portray in those your comments??

The truth you say?? Crap
Re: Nigeria Roads Were Better Under Gej Vis- A Vis Culture Of Maintenance by seunny4lif(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

Ah, This Sai Buhari Humblness, E-get As E-be, Cha / 10 Political Statements That Shook Nigeria To Its Foundation / Dogs Gulp N600m Of Police Fund - Arase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.