Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,230 members, 7,913,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:16 AM

Biography Of Olamide Baddo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biography Of Olamide Baddo (1226 Views)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo / Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Olamide Baddo by liumesty(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2016
Source: www.liumestysblog.com
Olamide Adedeji popularly known as Olamide Baddo is a Nigerian Indigenous Rapper and Hip-hop recording artist who was born and raised in Lagos State (Bariga), He started his musical career in 2000 because he loved music, in his exact word when he was asked why he ventured into music,
"I found out I was gifted in it so I had to explore it, it's my life, my hustle, my world".
Olamide was sign to ID Cabasa's Coded Tunes record label, and his manager was Toni payne.
Letter in 2012, he had to start his own record label and left Coded Tunes, he titled his own record label YBNL that was when he released his album he title YBNL in November 2012, the album was supported by the singles Ilefo Illuminati", "First fo all" "Voice of the Street".
Albums

So far, Olamide has released many album, the last album he released was in 2015
His albums are, 'Rapsodi', which he released in 2o11, 'YBNL' which was released in 2012, 'Baddest Guy Ever Liveth' which he released 2013, "Street OT" which he released in 2014, "2 Kings with Phyno which was released in 2015 and lastly 'Eya Mayweather' which was also released in 2015.

Awards

So far Olamide has won and being nominated for many awards here are some list of the award he has won starting from 2011.
In 2011, he was nominated for Next Rated at the Headies award but didn't win
In 2012 he was nominated for three things at the 'Headies Award', they where Hip-hop 'World Revelation of the Year', 'Best Rap Single', 'Best Rap Album', but won none.
In 2013. he was nominated for 'Best Album of the Year'(won)....
Read more..... http://www.liumestysblog.com/2016/02/biography-of-olamide-baddo.html

Re: Biography Of Olamide Baddo by bennifield11(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Legendary hustler,omo atapatadide wey don turn boss.

(1) (Reply)

Christabel, Nunnsi, Celina And Franca Combing Together In New Documentary / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Beautiful Face And Body In Edo Attire / Blac Chyna's Mum Tokyo Toni Offers Attractive Photographs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.