Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

You Know More About The Nigerian Budget Than Me-Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Know More About The Nigerian Budget Than Me-Buhari (595 Views)

32 Countries Of Less Than 40 Million People With Bigger Budget Than Nigeria. / To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose / NIGERIAN BUDGET 2015 & 2016 COMPARED........ Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know More About The Nigerian Budget Than Me-Buhari by HowFar: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
Twice Buhari said to his interviewer you know more about the Nigerian budget than me and he wasn't joking.
How did we end up with this illiterate.?

1 Like

Re: You Know More About The Nigerian Budget Than Me-Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari was simply throwing a shade at d interviewer. It is a simple blunt sarcasism.
Re: You Know More About The Nigerian Budget Than Me-Buhari by BrosPeter: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari was simply throwing a shade at d interviewer.

Are you implying Bubu was playing dumb?
Re: You Know More About The Nigerian Budget Than Me-Buhari by LoveMachine(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2016
His sarcasm is gonna get him in trouble with the polity. He's too frank for his sardonic overtures to project properly.
Re: You Know More About The Nigerian Budget Than Me-Buhari by ShineuEye: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2016
Illiterate
Re: You Know More About The Nigerian Budget Than Me-Buhari by ShegeYorubawa: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2016
Only death can save that dullard from ICC. Thank God the whole world saw he him justified the killing of unarmed people. When i saw the way he way he was sweating on that seat in that airconditioned aljazeera room, laugh wanted to kill me. ICC is sure for him. You don't kill the most literate Africans and go scot free! never!
Re: You Know More About The Nigerian Budget Than Me-Buhari by Kenai: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2016
GEJ: There are moles in my government.

APC: What a corrupt and clueless President Jonathan!

PMB: There are saboteurs in my cabinet.

APC: Sai Baba! What an honest man. The president we need!

GEJ: If the funds stolen are of that magnitude, America will know.

APC: What a fool! This man is so clueless! Gosh! We need change in this country!!!

PMB: You know more about my budget (which I submitted myself at the Senate after it was drafted by my 'technocrat' perm secs and heaven-sent angel ministers who took me 5 months to appoint) than I do.

APC: Baba is right!

Tuale4u: Baba was just throwing shade. He was being sarcastic. Can't you see the sarcasm? Baba was being sarcastic. Baba was being sarcastic, people. I say he was being sarcastic. Before God and man, Baba was being sarcastic. He was throwing shade. I trust Baba. I stand with Buhari. I throw shade with Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know More About The Nigerian Budget Than Me-Buhari by ThankGodEdeh(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
The thing tire me. The worst part is that some people will still come here to defend him. How did we end up with this? May God deliver us. Amen
Re: You Know More About The Nigerian Budget Than Me-Buhari by SleekMallam: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
buhari was only being honest. Do you honestly think he saw all those embedded heist and sanctioned them?

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh To Appear Before House Of Reps / Jonathan Should Be Given Benefit Of Doubt - FFK Reacts On Call To Probe / 89 Boko Haram Members Sentenced To Death In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.