Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,491 members, 7,914,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:39 PM

Beautiul Or Billiant: Who Would You Go For - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiul Or Billiant: Who Would You Go For (559 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiul Or Billiant: Who Would You Go For by TheInkheart(f): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Beautiful Or Brilliant: Who Would You Go For?

This is one of the very old and common controversial topics, especially when men are gathered. When asked which they would prefer to have; the woman with a very high IQ or the woman with the face and body of a beauty queen, some would go for the woman with the beautiful face and body, some would prefer to have both but most men would not hesitate to pick the intelligent woman if they are only allowed to pick one choice. But is this really true? Would men leave a stunning lady and go for plain, not so beautiful woman just because she is very smart?

Most of the men who pick intelligent women over beautiful women often believe beauty is the last thing any man should look out for when choosing a life partner. In fact, most men believe it should be the last thing anybody should use as a yardstick in choosing a wife material. But beauty is vast. What it is to you may not be what it is to another. Like the saying goes, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and same thing goes for the brain. What you call intelligent or brilliant may be dull to another person. We all have different things we look out for especially when it comes to the opposite sex but it is not a wonder that majority of men get attracted to what they can relate with, physically before really getting to know the person properly.

click here to read more: http://www.coloursandgrey.com/beautiful-or-brilliant-who-would-you-go-for/
Re: Beautiul Or Billiant: Who Would You Go For by kilode100(f): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2016
That's why Ugly children full everywhere.. Brilliant women my azz!
Re: Beautiul Or Billiant: Who Would You Go For by halfricanadian(f): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2016
I myt not b beautiful nd intelligent but my kids and daughters will surely be
Re: Beautiul Or Billiant: Who Would You Go For by ApexTitan(m): 2:25am On Mar 08, 2016
Is there any man who honestly in his heart of hearts ranks intelligence over beauty?
Re: Beautiul Or Billiant: Who Would You Go For by Mattin(m): 3:49am On Mar 08, 2016
I'm definitely going for a brained and intelligent lady over and over again. Beauty my *ss. When beauty fades, what is left of you. Intelligence doesn't fade; it gets stronger and improved!
My opinion

2 Likes

Re: Beautiul Or Billiant: Who Would You Go For by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2016
intelligence

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person: Please Help Find Farida... / nce / You And Your House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.