Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Caption This Picture Of Davido And Amrrican Singe Future - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Picture Of Davido And Amrrican Singe Future (690 Views)

Loved Up Photos Of Davido And Chioma / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital / Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Davido And Amrrican Singe Future by leoloi: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
for me it would be

Davido:sir I have finished washing the car

future:I have heard stop following me around

Re: Caption This Picture Of Davido And Amrrican Singe Future by youngaz(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
To me
Davido:sir ave finished d house chores b4 u arrive ooo
Future:you beta finish or else dele momodu no go recognize u by d tym i burst ur 'osinachi' mouthgringrin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Davido And Amrrican Singe Future by vizkiz: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Davido: where you ass was at when we recorded in the bathroom!

Future: sho gbadun? undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Davido And Amrrican Singe Future by money121(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Davido And Amrrican Singe Future by bennifield11(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Davido:oga fusho why u no follow ciara come naija when she come darey show?,future:what's my business with ciara visiting nigeria?,I've bleeped her pussy and I'm done

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Davido And Amrrican Singe Future by Afrok(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Davido: Bros Future ehhh...
Future: Kid can I help u?
Davido: Bros ehh I no be kid nah, i don born for house.
Future: Okay papa born boy, what can I do for u?
Davido: boss! I just wan make u FEATURE me in your FUTURE albumembarassed
Future: David Adeleke, stop smoking the same thing with me coz its affecting your brain.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Davido And Amrrican Singe Future by JOKLEVIZ(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hahahahahaha stop smoking wat am smoking.. Lol

Afrok:
Davido: Bros Future ehhh...
Future: Kid can I help u?
Davido: Bros ehh I no be kid nah, i don born for house.
Future: Okay papa born boy, what can I do for u?
Davido: boss! I just wan make u FEATURE me in your FUTURE albumembarassed
Future: David Adeleke, stop smoking the same thing with me coz its affecting your brain.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Davido And Amrrican Singe Future by leoloi: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
this would make front page

(1) (Reply)

P Square Back Again? Peter Okoye Advertises A Psquare Event / Largest Ever Anaconda Is Captured In Ecuador (photos) / Rumored Harrysong’s Daughter Is His God Daughter - 360jamng(.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.