Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:05 AM

Jumia Nigeria Graduate Sales Personnel Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Nigeria Graduate Sales Personnel Recruitment (944 Views)

Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / Customer Care Personnel Recruitment At PC Planet Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Nigeria Graduate Sales Personnel Recruitment by sirclems: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Personnel

Job Description
Jumia Sales personnel are mainly responsible for Sales, Customer management and Customer satisfaction.
In Jumia, customers come first and our Sales personnel work directly with the customers.
As a result, dedicated and customer driven associates are needed. Remuneration is fantastic!
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: bukola.ajani@

click here for more jobs

http://pointcareers.com/2016/03/07/jumia-nigeria-graduate-sales-personnel-recruitment/
Re: Jumia Nigeria Graduate Sales Personnel Recruitment by EzepueChinelo: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hello nairalanders, I was invited for a training by Jumia @ 9am tomorrow in Ikeja, but my message cleared off because of my phone issue, Can anyone who is equally invited please send me the particular address. I will be really grateful if anyone does.Thanks
Re: Jumia Nigeria Graduate Sales Personnel Recruitment by Princedapace(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=sirclems post=43555516]Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Personnel

Job Description
Jumia Sales personnel are mainly responsible for Sales, Customer management and Customer satisfaction.
In Jumia, customers come first and our Sales personnel work directly with the customers.
As a result, dedicated and customer driven associates are needed. Remuneration is fantastic!
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: bukola.ajani@

click here for more jobs

http://pointcareers.com/2016/03/07/jumia-nigeria-graduate-sales-personnel-recruitment/[/quote

can anyone pls explain to me the nature of this job...thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean Guys? / Admin Officer Needed @an HR Firm In Ikoyi [CLOSED] / 6 Vacant Positions At Conserveria Africana Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.