Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,909 members, 7,969,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:10 PM

Shell Offer Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Offer Letter (1889 Views)

Job Without Offer Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Offer Letter by oophemi: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please who else got this mail?
Scam or real?

The Shell Global

Dear: ....

Congratulations! We are impressed by your education qualification and we are confident of your potential to be beneficial for Shell Houston, USA. It is our pleasure to invite you to attend 2 years International Graduate Training Program, Shell USA.

Take the following steps now, If you accept the offer

1. Login to shell website with the details below to create your new application account. If you created account in the past, just change the password to:...

Email: ...

Password: ...

[ Click the link below to login ].

http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/professionals/manage-your-application.html

2. Print attached PDF copy of Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9 Form).

3. Fill the employee section of the I-9 form and send saved or scanned copy of the I-9 form with scan copy of your degree certificate through this email. Then we will ask you to register for WES verification later ( Each applicants will pay the WES verification fee) http://www.wes.org/employers/

4. We have limited space for numerous qualified graduates, so accept our offer that you will attend the training so that we can start your H-3 VISA processing immediately.

Shell we process International Passport for all applicants through our local shell office in Nigeria. So you don’t need to bother yourself, if you don’t have one. Those that have international passport can send scanned data page of their international passport.

Thanks

HR Office
Shell Houston, Texas
1000 Main, 12th Floor
Houston, TX 77002
Re: Shell Offer Letter by StPete: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fuçking scam. Shell will never ask you to pay for anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Offer Letter by Cutehector(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oboy dis one na advanced scam

The op just surprise.. he go be like, this is too good to be true.. even if person tell am say na scam, him go doubt grin cheesy

Op, I hail u grin cheesy lol dis scam email stroong.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Offer Letter by issylarry(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
I got same email last month; na scam bro.

1 Like

Re: Shell Offer Letter by ajasa4link: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Advanced advance fee fraud. That mail is courtesy of SCAMARUDEEN grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shell Offer Letter by Icon4s(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
oophemi:
Please who else got this mail?
Scam or real?

The Shell Global

Dear: ....

Congratulations! We are impressed by your education qualification and we are confident of your potential to be beneficial for Shell Houston, USA. It is our pleasure to invite you to attend 2 years International Graduate Training Program, Shell USA.

Take the following steps now, If you accept the offer

1. Login to shell website with the details below to create your new application account. If you created account in the past, just change the password to:...

Email: ...

Password: ...

[ Click the link below to login ].

http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/professionals/manage-your-application.html

2. Print attached PDF copy of Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9 Form).

3. Fill the employee section of the I-9 form and send saved or scanned copy of the I-9 form with scan copy of your degree certificate through this email. Then we will ask you to register for WES verification later ( Each applicants will pay the WES verification fee) http://www.wes.org/employers/

4. We have limited space for numerous qualified graduates, so accept our offer that you will attend the training so that we can start your H-3 VISA processing immediately.

Shell we process International Passport for all applicants through our local shell office in Nigeria. So you don’t need to bother yourself, if you don’t have one. Those that have international passport can send scanned data page of their international passport.

Thanks

HR Office
Shell Houston, Texas
1000 Main, 12th Floor
Houston, TX 77002

The bolded paragraph looks like one constructed by a scammer at Ojuelegba underbridge, Lagos. grin

5 Likes

Re: Shell Offer Letter by 234GT(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
This scammer is a fool!

1 Like

Re: Shell Offer Letter by oophemi: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thank ya all for your response and concern.
1 luv.
Re: Shell Offer Letter by Jethrolite(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Formal letter written in informal english with wrong spelling.

(1) (Reply)

N-power Assessment Portal Works Even Without Receiving Any Text Message / #npoweroyo Chatroom / Vacancy In A Micro-finance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.