Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nigerians Must Start To Think Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Start To Think Right (385 Views)

APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” / For Those Who Support Politicians Blindly , Maybe This Can Help You Think Right. / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Start To Think Right by AkinBspeakout: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nigerians Think
1. We are the largest BLACK Nation in the world
2. The western world made us to believe that every BLACK things signifies Bad
3. The Government is trying to create a good fundamental Market pricing system in most area that affects every citizen yet we choose the way of BLACK MARKET to decide for our economy
4. CBN Dollar rate is N198 per $1 yet we decide to transact in the Almighty BLACK market of N350 to 1$
5. PMS rate per litre is N86.50k yet we Decide to patronise BLACK market of N250 per litre.
6. When are we going to drop our foolishness of paying high and collecting receipt of lesser amount of what we paid
7. I believe that a society that has educated elites should understand and stand up for their right because they are knowledgeable but to my surprise the reverse is the case in our BLACK Nation
8. Where the so called illiterates are arguing that they are not going to pay higher than the pump price, the elite will say let's pay it, it is Nigeria factor
9. The Commercial drivers will prefer to buy it that way in order to hike their transportation fare but they forget that what goes around comes around
10. WHY NOT LET'S FOLLOW THE GOVERNMENT POLICY AND STAND UP AGAINST ANY FORMS OF CHEATING FROM THE SIDE OF THE BLACK MARKETER
11. It is because we are encouraging them to treat us bad that's why much suffering called inflation fills our society
12. If we don't buy or sell outside the agreed government price they (BLACK MARKETERS) will be forced to comply with the government PLEASE LET'S THINK
13. The Bible says Come let us reason together.
PLEASE SUGGEST A WAY FORWARD
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
-BSPEAKOUT
Re: Nigerians Must Start To Think Right by Amplitron: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
AkinBspeakout:
Nigerians Think
1. We are the largest BLACK Nation in the world
2. The western world made us to believe that every BLACK things signifies Bad
3. The Government is trying to create a good fundamental Market pricing system in most area that affects every citizen yet we choose the way of BLACK MARKET to decide for our economy
4. CBN Dollar rate is N198 per $1 yet we decide to transact in the Almighty BLACK market of N350 to 1$
5. PMS rate per litre is N86.50k yet we Decide to patronise BLACK market of N250 per litre.
6. When are we going to drop our foolishness of paying high and collecting receipt of lesser amount of what we paid
7. I believe that a society that has educated elites should understand and stand up for their right because they are knowledgeable but to my surprise the reverse is the case in our BLACK Nation
8. Where the so called illiterates are arguing that they are not going to pay higher than the pump price, the elite will say let's pay it, it is Nigeria factor
9. The Commercial drivers will prefer to buy it that way in order to hike their transportation fare but they forget that what goes around comes around
10. WHY NOT LET'S FOLLOW THE GOVERNMENT POLICY AND STAND UP AGAINST ANY FORMS OF CHEATING FROM THE SIDE OF THE BLACK MARKETER
11. It is because we are encouraging them to treat us bad that's why much suffering called inflation fills our society
12. If we don't buy or sell outside the agreed government price they (BLACK MARKETERS) will be forced to comply with the government PLEASE LET'S THINK
13. The Bible says Come let us reason together.
PLEASE SUGGEST A WAY FORWARD
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
-BSPEAKOUT
Sounds good from an activists point of view until you jam reality. Just pick the bold part of your post that I quoted and imagine this scenario
You have a two month old baby that won't sleep because of heat. "NEPA" has taken light. The baby keeps crying and the mother too who needs rest can't sleep. meanwhile she was delivered through surgery at a private hospital at N120,000. After a hard day's work you get home and meet the situation I just explained. You need to power on your generator to solve the heat problem and you get to the fuelling station selling fuel within 10 kilometres of your house and they say it is N170 per litre. What will you do? Go back home empty handed while your baby and wife are in great distress?

I hope you get the point.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ondo State Assembly Reverses Impeachment Of Speaker / Ex-gov Peter Obi To Reconcile P-square / Alleged N5.6bn Fraud: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Prosecute Ex-gov Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.