Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,574 members, 7,895,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" (1159 Views)

5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Adulterous Woman, Lover Stuck In Bed After Husband Used Charm On Her [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by Feranmicharles(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
So touching cry of a baby wearing "I made mummy late"

I saw this on FB

Happy mothers day... They are meant to be celebrated everyday actually.
Love you mumsmiley

Lalasticlala

Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by UnknownT: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
As in the mom died during/after her birth?
Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by Feranmicharles(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
UnknownT:
As in the mom died during/after her birth?
as a toddler, that means she(baby)made her mum died during delivery.
Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by money121(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by Momcherry(f): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
I think it means she ( the baby) made mommy late for work, function etc.

But if it's the other kind of late, then it's totally unacceptable. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by myfantasies(f): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Feranmicharles:
as a toddler, that means she(baby)made her mum died during delivery.
It's not d baby's fault, she is just an innocent child

Putting dat clothe on d baby makes it looks like dey r blaming her for her mother's death, nd she will grow up feeling guilty

Wat a cute baby.. Where ever ur mummy is just know that she loves u nd she is not blaming u for wat happened

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by sisisioge: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmm...this is not fair o. Cutie didn't make mommy late, God just wanted mommy when she left. It is well.
Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by kashamyanat: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
The picture is quite touching but I feel instead of saying " I made mum late" its better to say MUM DIED FOR ME TO LIVE.
Re: Checkout This Emotional Pic That A FB Husband Used To Celebrate "Mother's Day" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
kashamyanat:
The picture is quite touching but I feel instead of saying " I made mum late" its better to say MUM DIED FOR ME TO LIVE.
Exactly. She might grow up to see that picture and have some kind of guilt.

(1) (Reply)

. / See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) / Single Mother Attracted To Neighbor’s Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.