Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (50386 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
desire222:
Sweety, that place you come from, pls does it have a name. Let me see if I can relocate. grin
TPROUIN cheesy decode dat wink
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
habd, this is easy now.. I am religiously ff you both!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by dannlukas(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Well she will have d big stomach later in life so there's no big deal..

All these sexy girls formin Caro will eventually turn out to be shapeless like their mothers in future.

cool

I dey come. Leme ask omosexy or Geniee nwa
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by kaziblake(f): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Kid.
Why not take your lazy ass to work and stop looking for a rich guy who will marry you so you can wreck his hard earned money.

I want to useless your life, i want to marry you so you will be a house wife and i will divorce you when you're 50 years old, so your old ass will learn a lesson in the next world.

Was your dad rich when he met your mother ??
I directed that statement to him on purpose.
We fight E-fight a lot,i wrote it to provoke him
I'm not like that
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by emperorchedda(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Morountodun post=43577249][/quote] Hahahahaha grin grin grin you know these things don't hurt me

Why did you change your moniker?? Too much insults on your imbecillic self??

Just asking
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Since today, I've been trying to decode it, all to no avail. Sir pls kindly decode it ur self, cos I'm not an FBI agent. angry angry
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
desire222:
Since today, I've been trying to decode it, all to no avail. Sir pls kindly decode it ur self, cos I'm not an FBI agent. angry angry
reach me at my BBM in my profile. cool
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Abbeytoy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Give me one and let see how it goes ... Anyway, will let u know wen i got one
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by desire222(f): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
reach me at my BBM in my profile. cool
Sorry I don't have BBM App cos I'm using Nokia Touchlight phone. cry
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2016
desire222:
Sorry I don't have BBM App cos I'm using Nokia Touchlight phone. cry
oh really... cheesy phew.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Utchry: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
A particular intimacy position bloats the stomach of a woman. So it still boils down to the guy...
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by cordss(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Big turn off....guys still smash with it....not me though...am too fresh for nonsense
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
I think fat generally causes big stomach. If you work on your weight your stomach will be trim too.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by strangedreams(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
sorextee:
its soo irritating and annoying. i will soon break up with her, cos she has not reduced eating junk food. undecided.. and i cant marry a lady with big stomach. shes not pregnant, her stomach is that large. if she come get belle nko? I'm just looking at her.. she's not doing me, she's doing herself. accoeding to a research, girls with big stomach snores a lot.
lmao, this guy dey para.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / Beautiful Igbo Women / 8 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.