Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu (1089 Views)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by Ponponkon: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
COURTESY VISIT BY THE AMB. DEMOCRATIC OF KOREA
Abia state government has assured the government of Democratic People of Korea of the partnership of the State in the areas of Technology, ITC and Infrastructural development.
Receiving a delegation of the Ambassador representing the Democratic People of Korea, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Governor of Abia State, said that he will leave no stone unturned in making sure his administration collaborates with the country to bring about more development in Abia. He said that he will collaborate with them in acquiring equipments for shoe making and encourage them to, in addition to the infrastructural designs they have made for Aba, do other designs for Umuahia and Ohafia assuring them that his government is ready to sign an MOU with them.
Gov. Ikpeazu urged them to also design Sports and Recreation centers in Umuahia and as well do a design for Ikot-Ekpene axis of FMC, Umuahia fence.
He thanked the Ambassador and also thanked Hon. Solomon Adaelu for recognizing the need for development in his State and taking a bold step in bringing the delegation to Abia.

Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ride On Ikpeazu, God Bless Abia State.
Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by Ponponkon: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
J
Bro lalasticlala I catch am o come arrest am. Her offence na booking with letter J which contravenes rule 1000 section C lol
Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ponponkon:
Bro lalasticlala I catch am o come arrest am
lol. Abeg o
Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by Ogbuefi2020: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Only the east is viable without oil

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by Ponponkon: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol. Abeg o
You are forgiven dear. Bro lalastclala oya give her one bottle of Gulder make she shack joor
Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by Ponponkon: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:
Only the east is viable without oil
Hehe
Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by BaddieKay(f): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
When will rochas host any investors oh?!! I weep 4 my state.

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by osaslord500(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin
Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by Ponponkon: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
BaddieKay:
When will rochas host any investors oh?!! I weep 4 my state.
Soon and very soon. He has reached out to Dr Okezie Ikpeazu for the two States to work together in their quest to bring development to the South-East.
Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by BaddieKay(f): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ponponkon:
Soon and very soon. He has reached out to Dr Okezie Ikpeazu for the two States to work together in their quest to bring development to the South-East.
he should fix IMO 1st b4 talking about South East as a whole.
Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by dubemnaija: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pls is it North or south Korea?

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by NenweIstson: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Akpamu ele way
Ponponkon:
Bro lalasticlala I catch am o come arrest am. Her offence na booking with letter J which contravenes rule 1000 section C lol
Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by Ponponkon: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
NenweIstson:
Akpamu ele way
Udo gba shoe nwanne,ina atakwa banta?
Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by NenweIstson: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lolz
Ponponkon:
Udo gba shoe nwanne,ina atakwa banta?
Re: Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu by Newsi: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
North Korea!

(1) (Reply)

…fuel Problem Used To Be Black Market But Now We Have Black Stations – Oyedepo / Nigerian Lawmakers Increases MTN Fine To $15.6 Billion / Lere Olayinka The Action Man Deserves Pdp National Publicity Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.