Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,068 members, 7,913,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:43 PM

Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless (3139 Views)

10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President / El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani / Why El Rufai Wants To Destroy The Shiites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Dollyak(f): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kyase:

So you believed him?
IQ 0.01
Does it seem far fetch to you? Based on recent even this wouldn't be a surprise.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Rukkydelta(f): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oh my God!, change indeed!.............. Everything will be well, I believe God will settle your situation
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by jedisco(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
For those who may not know, let me give a brief history of the issue.

The area called Gbagyi Villa was formally thought to be part of the permanent site for Kaduna polytechnic. Some say that due to Kaduna politics and it being located in Kaduna South, just a few departments and the housing quarters were built there while the main campus remained in the Northern part with no plan of moving them.

The average Gwari man seeing such large amount of land lying fallow in a developed area knowing fully well that the polytechnic would never move there took it up. They got lawyers, went to court and argued that it wasn't the whole land that was given to the poly that about half still belongs to them. This story seems true because the boundaries they claimed were demarcated by 'boundary trees' which are still there.

They won the court case, and the polytechnic subsequently fenced off their portion. The land was well surveyed and planned out in plots of 100 by 50ft and as usual, such a new layout bordering the most populous area in Kaduna South (Sabon-tasha) was hot cake. At first, people were scared and it was cheap but it rapidly appreciated in value and was bought up.

Now this place is a large area and not just some houses. In fact, it's a community on its own. Worse still, most of the houses there are exquisite personal houses with few under rent. Demolition would throw alot of families (many of which are retirees) into the streets.

Currently there should be at least 1500 - 2500 well built houses there and alot more under construction.
The question is all these houses payed heavily to the state planning agency (KASUPDA) and submitted plans before building. Why is it now that the Government is waking up to put a demolition notice?

This isn't just like demolishing houses, it's like demolishing a whole community and not just any community. It's a community which very soon would be the most beautiful in Kaduna South apart from Barnawa and Narayi high cost
I heard the Sarki and the community are taking the issue to court again. Apart from that, I think they should use the media. We've seen how powerful the media can be. Get pictures and post here, on Facebook and Twitter. Get journalists to cover the story. The Governor can't go ahead with this!

Below are satellite images of the area from Google maps
The first shows the polytechnic (highlighted in blue) and the area (in red). The second and third are closer views of the area to appreciate the housing denity. It's bounded below by a river (the greenish line)

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by multiplymi: 1:40am On Mar 08, 2016
holyFRED:
My family is in a very confused state right now as things have turned sour for us.
We were given quit notice to vacate where we live late last year and it was to take effect this year's February but my dad pleaded for additional time in order to finish up our family house so we could move there which the landlord agreed to and gave him.

Things were going all fine up until today when I got a call from my dad that El'Rufai wants to demolish the area where the new building is (gbagyi villa).
Those who live in Kaduna should know the place.
The painful thing is that my dad plans to move with the family this weekend as our time bought expires and if El'Rufai goes on with his plan,my family might be homeless.

I don't really know what is his reason for wanting to do this but this house isn't any where close to the road or affecting anybody negatively.
Pls legal practioners and nairalanders should help me if there is anything we as a family or combined with the community can do.
Thanks

My broda, I live in Gbagyi villa and the demolition news hit me hard. Though i live in a rented apartment, d news is devastating. Where will my family get d cash to pay for a new place within 21days? Not even mentioning d moni to pay for d truck to move our properties? cry . Only God understands d way I feel
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by diegwu01: 6:10am On Mar 08, 2016
sbaks:
Oh my God! I know that area of Kaduna state. Its a new layout and its Christian dominated. Wow! God help. #change
A bigot spotted!
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by SleekMallam: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2016
The El Rufia is inherently possessed by a midget genie of demolition. El Rufia must be stoped. He should be assassinated fast before he ruins more lives with executive power.

Don't tell me with all the population of southern KD nobody even in the armed forces has the nerve to put a bullet to the midget head? Now is the perfect moment.

Most of you kept mute and refused to stand up for the Shiite when they were massacred and their temples demolished. it all goes and comes around.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2016
holyFRED:

Exactly!
All the areas he has been planning to demolish are mostly Christian dominated areas.
I also heard he placed a ban on evangelism and preaching.
He should watch it before God strikes.
Rubbish. Quit playing the religious card. Your house is being demolished because it is sited illegally not because elrufai hates Christians. You can only get sympathy from gullible fools

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2016
SleekMallam:
The El Rufia is inherently possessed by a midget genie of demolition. El Rufia must be stoped. He should be assassinated fast before he ruins more lives with executive power.

Don't tell me with all the population of southern KD nobody even in the armed forces has the nerve to put a bullet to the midget head? Now is the perfect moment.

Most of you kept mute and refused to stand up for the Shiite when they were massacred and their temples demolished. it all goes and comes around.
Attempt his assasination and see if you will sleep in your fathers house tonight. Elrufai is our choice in Kaduna, if your uncomfortable with that ship out to your state
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by SleekMallam: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
Attempt his assasination and see if you will sleep in your fathers house tonight. Elrufai is our choice in Kaduna, if your uncomfortable with that ship out to your state
El Rufia should be afraid.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by carinmom(f): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2016
holyFRED:

Exactly!
All the areas he has been planning to demolish are mostly Christian dominated areas.
I also heard he placed a ban on evangelism and preaching.
He should watch it before God strikes.
What about his demolitions in Zaria? Zaria city to be precise, are they also christians?

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by carinmom(f): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
Rubbish. Quit playing the religious card. Your house is being demolished because it is sited illegally not because elrufai hates Christians. You can only get sympathy from gullible fools
Don't mind them, they always attach religion to everything, all the houses he demolished in Alhudahuda Zaria were houses that belonged to Muslims and many ones now marked for demolition in Zaria but nobody went to the media to cry foul.

1 Like

Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
multiplymi:

My broda, I live in Gbagyi villa and the demolition news hit me hard. Though i live in a rented apartment, d news is devastating. Where will my family get d cash to pay for a new place within 21days? Not even mentioning d moni to pay for d truck to move our properties? cry . Only God understands d way I feel
Take heart bro.
It also hit me and my family very hard and I just hope God comes to our aid.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
I know your brain is shallow.
No explainations but pls scroll up this page to confirm that that area isn't an illegal settlement.

Do you stay in kaduna? If no,then go_fuck a dead horse!
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
carinmom:

What about his demolitions in Zaria? Zaria city to be precise, are they also christians?
The word 'mostly' as used in my sentence you quoted should answer that for you.
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
holyFRED:

I know your brain is shallow.
No explainations but pls scroll up this page to confirm that that area isn't an illegal settlement.

Do you stay in kaduna? If no,then go_fuck a dead horse!
i stay in kaduna. your settlement is illegal. Dont bring religion into this matter. The dead horse is for you to f*ck
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by banki(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
sbaks:
Oh my God! I know that area of Kaduna state. Its a new layout and its Christian dominated. Wow! God help. #change

What is wrong with you?
Why are you bent on causing mayhem and trouble?
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by delishpot: 6:01am On Mar 10, 2016
astephen2:
When some of you face a challenge instead to turn to God in prayers you come to nairaland as if we have powers to answer prayers.

So you believe God that he prayed to can not help him bring solution through this post? Why do you limit your God so much?
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Raphael81(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2016
run to court bro u just need an order of injunction, it works like magic
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 10, 2016
holyFRED:
I am not a Kaduna indigene. Am fro Imo state. I just hope the sarki rises up to the situation. Thanks bro but it isn't easy.
Your from Imo State WTF??
Don't you think you have overstayed your welcome in Kaduna,?
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
banki:

What is wrong with you?
Why are you bent on causing mayhem and trouble?
don't ever quote me to tell me rubbish angry How best would I have described the area? Sora e o. (Be careful with me) mychhhwww. Nonsense!!!!
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
multiplymi:

I understand how you feel! There is arrogance on the part of the government. Such is the kind of change Nigerians have been clamouring for. Illegal or legal, you tell people to evacuate an area if and only if an alternative area have been made for the people to stay in. This cannot happen abroad. Donald trump was right. Some countries need re-colonization as their leaders don't know "a thing" about leadership
Re: Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
BuddahMonk:

Your from Imo State WTF??
Don't you think you have overstayed your welcome in Kaduna,?
Lols gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election: Breaking A New Day For The PDP. / Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa / Nobody Can Defeat Fulanis In War – Former Vc Abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.