Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,099 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

Photos From Iara Oshiomhole Pet Project WECARETRUST - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Iara Oshiomhole Pet Project WECARETRUST (538 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Iara Oshiomhole Pet Project WECARETRUST by argob44(f): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wife of Edo State Governor Mrs Iara Oshiomhole has launched her pet project named "WECARETRUST" to elevate the living standard of the less privilege in the society.

The pet project will strategically focus on health, education, economic empowerment for Women and Youths.

Mrs Oshiomhole unveiling the pet project assured that the project would sustain economic empowerment and called on all to support the initiative.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/03/iara-oshiomhole-pet-project-launch.html

Re: Photos From Iara Oshiomhole Pet Project WECARETRUST by Tunami(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
yeye governor.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Iara Oshiomhole Pet Project WECARETRUST by NobleAngell(f): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
I just love this woman's courage. She's one of the active first ladies we have. Some women will just sit at the state house and be pampering their skins. She has put herself out there. Even though I am not from Edo but I have a feeling she's loved by many.

(1) (Reply)

Zuma Promises To Return Confiscated Funds To Nigeria / Breaking News: INEC Postpones Area Council Elections In Abuja. / Buhari Receives DG Of International Atomic Energy Agency At The State House (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.