Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,279 members, 7,916,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom (1473 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by jchima14: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cameroon has taken over 16 mangrove island villages of Effiat clan in Mbo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, reports say.
Mbo Mangrove Island is a fishing settlement and a borderline between Nigeria and Cameroon.

Mr. Samuel Ufuo, a member representing Mbo State Constituency in Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly who made the shocking revelation, said that the matter needs urgent intervention from the government before his people are forced into another country.
The island is said to be rich in mineral resources and has oil wells and gas reserves.
He said that Cameroon’s security agencies had been terrorising Nigerians in the areas carrying out economic activities on the border communities.

SOURCE: http://nigeriabreakingnews.com.ng/panic-as-cameroon-annexes-16-nigerian-villages-in-akwa-ibom/
Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by ogaontop(m): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
A
Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by DaBullIT(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Last week I read biafra wants to parley with Cameroon now they are scared

Isn't this what they wanted?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by Acjohn(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Can someone tell uncle PMB to face his work and leave the Isreal and Palestinians alone. This is a typical example of what needs his attention, our neighbours like our land when they are yet to take care of the one they have.
Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by Monimatic(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
[size=16pt] grin grin grin grin
Buhari oh!
Where art thou.....
Cameroon ti take over Nigeria

Iya La Iya any APC Zombie that quote me
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by HARDDON: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
caMELroom better watch it , let them not push us cos if we vent this scam change anger on them eh, hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by richeso: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
and this news is not coming from a popular source ?

what is wrong with this country..chai.. almost everything!
Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by Terry68: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
my village is about to be taken by Cameroonians.
but with this change anthem, can I be a citizen of Nigeria, or citizen of both Nigeria and Cameroon?

still contemplating...
Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by vikacydevato(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
That was how they tOok over bakassi.
Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Terry68:

but with this change anthem, can I be a citizen of Nigeria, or citizen of both Nigeria and Cameroon?

still contemplating...
i think with the way things are going Mbo people may want to be in Cameroun rather than been in Nigeria, afterall, Yoruba in Benin republic are more protected than their siblings in Nigeria. FGN cannot protect us

1 Like

Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by Terry68: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
i think with the way things are going Mbo people may want to be in Cameroun rather than been in Nigeria, afterall, Yoruba in Benin republic are more protected than their siblings in Nigeria. FGN cannot protect us

state government are ready to fight to the very last. that's where oil of akwa state lies.
Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by leofab(f): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na wah oh... Our neighbors take over ...
Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by tpiar: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Make ona nor vex give all the oil wells to Cameroon nah. . . . . . . . . . . ..
Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by oludare007: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
HARDDON:
caMELroom better watch it , let them not push us cos if we vent this scam change anger on them eh, hmmmmm
tell them...like u vented it during the bakkassi saga?
Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by tpiar: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Terry68:

still contemplating...

both I guess
Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by realjoker(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol.. The youths are the leaders of tomoro they says. But these current youths are not yet ready to be the leaders we were taunted they will be... Keep wailing and keep wallowing in your shortsightedness. A basic understanding of your map will make you know this is a scam news, by the wailing wailers

1 Like

Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by bodeloja: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Paul Biya have dared Buhari.

This is the part where the Lion is separated from the cat.

Paul Biya is proving he is a Lion and Buhari is a cat. Buhari over to u?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by Duru1(m): 12:08am On Mar 08, 2016
realjoker:
Lol.. The youths are the leaders of tomoro they says. But these current youths are not yet ready to be the leaders we were taunted they will be... Keep wailing and keep wallowing in your shortsightedness. A basic understanding of your map will make you know this is a scam news, by the wailing wailers

Do not blame the ill-informed youths but their forbearers who tried to inform there is south-south. When folks are constantly fed with garbage at certain point their thought process becomes worthless.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Cameroon Annexes 16 Nigerian Villages In Akwa Ibom by RZArecta(m): 12:12am On Mar 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
Last week I read biafra wants to parley with Cameroon now they are scared

Isn't this what they wanted?

you heard Akwa Ibom state and you're still mentioning Biafra. Why don't you want to appreciate and utilize your obvious intelligence ?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can Never Trust Anybody In My Life Again / Nigeria Police Screening Invitation (just Got This Mail) Guys Check Your Mails! / Photos: VP Yemi Osinbajo, Don Moen, And Others At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.