Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend (7613 Views)

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Sunpablo: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2019
my broda na same thing wey my babe dey do...

it feels more bad... it Has Made Me, If A Girl Gives Me Common 30 Naira, I tend To love The Person More....
it makes you feel foolish, i can give a hoe money and expect sex in return, not to talk of the person i love, You've been giving something for straight 4 years and all she will be willing to give is sex... too bad to be bad, everything is not sex...
i will never want to marry a stingy person, Cause you as a man will provide till death... with no support from her....

If you are a girl and you're stingy... please goan heal yourself... it's very bad....
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:13am On Feb 05, 2019
Originalsly:
I thought you said you love her so much that you made up your mind to marry her. Why should you be even worry about her not giving you gifts? Just focus on marrying her and stop thinking rubbish... ....her not loving you but loving your cash and gifts ....after all...you are not the first nor will be the last mumu.

he is right to be worried based on what he has observed, the girl never gives meaning she doesnt appreciate doing something with little she gets

love is a two way and you learn from your partner all the girl knows is to recieve
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Speedyconnect15: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Originalsly:
Did you for once ask yourself if she loves you in return?

Ask a girl if she loves you in return?

Oga you be learner?

You need the red pill asap.

Franchasng
Wetclef
Pansophist

Paulkillerman

Greatnaija01
Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Originalsly: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Ask a girl if she loves you in return?

Oga you be learner?

You need the red pill asap.

Franchasng
Wetclef
Pansophist

Paulkillerman

Greatnaija01

Re: I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend by Speedyconnect15: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2019
Originalsly:

Correct yourself.

You wrote ask a girl if she loves you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened / Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS / Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.