Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

USA B1 Business Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA B1 Business Visa (537 Views)

Australia Multiple Entry Business Visa / Avoiding Cancellation Of USA B1/B2 Visa At The Port Of Entry, POE / USA B1/B2 Visa,what Are The Requirement And Documents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USA B1 Business Visa by Nudge: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2016
I intend starting a new business in Nigeria later in the year, and it's quite novel, so I need to get training in the USA. I'm already in touch with the USA company, and they are willing to send me a letter of invitation for the training. The training is scheduled for June.

The Company inviting is assisting to find a cheap hotel for me. The training is just one week, but the Company is willing to put 3 weeks on the letter so I can use the extra 2 weeks for vacation.

Because of the nature of the business , I need to buy some of the Company's product. I'll only pay after the training. The Company is willing to send me a quote.

I told the Company not to issue me the quote and invitation letter until I get my company registered, so that the invitation letter and the quote shows my company name.

I currently do my business as an independent tax consultant, and I can show my bank statements to prove that I earn regular income.

I presently do not have the funds to travel to the Us, pay for the training, pay for the product and some cash for my upkeep, but I should have all that by end of April, so I will wait till then before I apply.

I'm married with a son, and my wife is pregnant and due to deliver around August.

Based on all the above, do I have a good case to be granted a visa? How best can I present my documents to give me the best possible chance of obtaining the visa.

I have email correspondence and Skype chat between me and the Us Company's CEO. Will that increase my chances?

Waiting for nairalanders. Thanks in advance.
Re: USA B1 Business Visa by orlaryhincah(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Cc LagosNIV

(1) (Reply)

15 Of The Most Dangerous Roads In The World / Norway / Need Help On A Little Trip Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.