Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,931 members, 7,935,955 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? (2815 Views)

Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? by Kondomatic(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Moana:
and how many guest will you have at the wedding?
Just enough
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? by Waladade4luv(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
500k if and only if wife nor go chop for 6months after d wedding
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? by tpiar: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kondomatic:
Total expenditure for the wedding including refreshments, if she's not happy then she should foot the rest. I can't marry one woman twice. I can spend a hell lotta money on traditional marriage but white wedding? God forbid.

N11000 for refreshments and wedding ceremony?
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? by Kondomatic(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
tpiar:

N11000 for refreshments and wedding ceremony?
Yes

abi e too much?
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? by Qualer: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Moana:
south sudan grin

that makes it even better!! when are you available so we can go and see your parents?! grin grin
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? by tpiar: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kondomatic:
Yes

abi e too much?

maybe
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? by Moana(f): 1:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Qualer:

that makes it even better!! when are you available so we can go and see your parents?! grin grin
jaybee has already offered me a wedding, i will be available after 2weeks if you are interested in being assistant husband grin
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
The unstable exchange rate isnt making Man pikin decide how much to spend @ d moment. cool
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? by Qualer: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Moana:
jaybee has already offered me a wedding, i will be available after 2weeks if you are interested in being assistant husband grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Husband Not Often Call His Father In Law And Mother In Law For Greetings / Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover / Married Men/Women, How Do You Feel When Your Spouse Crushes on Another Lady/guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.