Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (40829 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by NET1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
I have a similar issue. We've been dating for about 1 year now. All of a sudden, she doesn't care for me anymore. She is now very insulting, very arrogant and rude. When she insults me, she tries to pin the fault on me. This started about 3 months ago. She no longer calls unless I call, no texts unless I text. I got the message. Something else was taking her attention. Sunday was her birthday [6 March]. I found out she was frolicking with her Ex. She even had the audacity to justify her actions.

She concocted several silly, untrue stories about me to her elder sister. It was obvious she NEVER loved me. I was too cool. Maybe, I ain't as HANDSOME AS HER EX. lolz

Today, I decided to call it quits and dismiss the relationship. I called her up and thanked her for the lessons I've learnt in the Relationship and that I had decided to move on. She accepted the breakup. Now, I'm free again. No biggie.

LESSON LEARNED:
Nobody should ever bend over for someone else. Every Relationship is a two-way street. This your woman is taking advantage of you, maybe because she knows you love her deeply, and she doesn't love you that much. She even hit your elder sister? Geez, that's the height of it. She's lost any iota of respect she had for you and your family.

She knows that you will beg her even if the fault is hers. Stop and think bro. Is this how you want your Marriage to be?

Because you are the one involved, you may not see what I'm telling you now. I understand perfectly, but I'd advise you give her some space - say about 3-4 months. If she returns and sees what you have been complaining about, apologizes and pledges not to return to her former habit, then you can take her back. If she doesn't, I think you know what to do.

Your mind tells you that you'd be losing a great deal if you lose this woman. Bro, that's a disgusting lie from the pit of hell. From the little piece you put up there, I can see that your head is so wrapped up with the idea of this woman that you think your life revolves around her! Wake up my brother. For the sake of the male reputation, there are so many other responsible females out there that you can roll with.

God bles you,
.NET

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by multicolored(f): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Do you remember the story of the lawyer woman that stabbed her hubby to death? Yours may end like that too if you keep deceiving yourself with that your love.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by JesusDWay(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.

You have no idea what you are about getting yourself into, i advise you suspend everything including relationship with her. Trust me, people wanna divorce just a month after their wedding and that's what you will likely face if you marry her. Your eyes will suddenly open to what you are in for the rest of your life and you will wanna bail. You wont be the man in such marriage, i mean, this is a girl who have the gut to assault your own sister right in your presence and you have even attested to the fact that she's stronger than you, what do you think will happen if you have arguements in the marriage? You want her cuz she'll be a trophy wife, i pity your life, you'll know trophies can be lost, even Barca can lose their champions league trophy this season. Trust me, i dont see that marriage working, if you dont end up divorcing her, you will likely cheat on her in the marriage cuz you wont have peace with her and thereby open yourself up for temptation by other women. Infact, she herself can divorce you at the end of the day as she may not see you as man enough. You better throw away that your sissy love or feeling cuz as they say If love is blind, marriage will open your eyes, its better you learn from the saying than to experience it. If she really loves you, she will respect you somewhat. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by qrymz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.

Am sure you read abt the Ibadan based husband killer lawyer, am sure her late husband saw these signs you're seeing now and still went along with the plans to marry her. I wish you luck man
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Sparkles003(f): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
I hope you have written your will.
I hope you have made peace with all.
I hope you have printed your obituary and brought you casket.
Finally hope you have drugged a grave you.
cos you definitely will need all this mentioned after your marriage to her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Smoke2015: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
ariyike23:

she has anger issues and u cant help her except she sees a therapist,at that point when shez acting up,she doesnt reason logically because shes blinded by the rage,and honestly if u love her,d best is to put d marriage on hold for now because she will transfer agression even to her kids.Let her go for anger management classes,stick with her tru all dis ,buh untill the anger is bin fully managed,put ur marriage and relationship with her on hold,let her know dis,be very careful nt to stay with her alone,i know wat im saying.maybe i culd let u it on dis,i used to have anger issues tht at d point wen im displaying the anger,i once smashed my fone on d wall,my parents used to fink i was possessed,but i sought help and im 100 % calmer than even most people

How did you deal with your anger management issues? Pls can you get in touch ? Thanks.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by harveyspec: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls go ahead & marry her, she will make a good wife & mother of ur kids

She flogged shege out if your sister, that shows she will make a good inlaw. Expect same treatment for ur mum & father. (I'm just imagining her whosing them)

the most important thing is that you love her!!

You have my blessings

PS: As you make arrangement for your wedding plans, also put ur will in place. Very very important

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by edorhe14(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dont because she is your child hood crush or because Guys are Flocking round her make a rash decision.
I cant say u shouldnt marry her cos u obviously seen something abt her u like.
I would advice u to weigh up the pros and cons before entering into a lifetime Journey with this Woman.
Good luck
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by georgeobi: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
ibile1:
My Brother-man..........Love not, what will kill/destroy you.

Its easier said than done.
You'll get it more hotter when you marry her.......don't forget to check your BP,

The choice is yours, DECIDE

My brother, pls run as ur leg can carry u oo, I'm talking from experience this happened to me, I tot it will stop when we get married but reverse was the case, am not a happy man right now, pls don't look back
Pray.....auto-Solutions will come.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by trappatoni(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Maxity02:
just thank God u are still alive tilll today...

those are signals u don't need to ignore

I pray u make a right decision cause marriage is not relationship
God bless you for this comment. The case of the murderous ibadan lawyer still comes to mind. My brother don't be like king Nebuchadnezzar who saw the handwriting on the wall but couldn't prevent his downfall.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by modskiller(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
You go just die like chicken, better leave the biitch. Sheybi you see how somebody died in ibadan with a stab to the neck??

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Talk2CB: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op is desperate. There are loads of beautiful, loving and gentle ladies on Nairaland who are still single and searching. Marrying an aggressive woman is more like you signing your death warrant.

Search Nairaland and you will find.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Maxity02(f): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
trappatoni:
God bless you for this comment. The case of the murderous ibadan lawyer still comes to mind. My brother don't be like king Nebuchadnezzar who saw the handwriting on the wall but couldn't prevent his downfall.
I SALUTE ur courage bro...

u have ur life to leave, try to please ur self be4 someone's else
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by bummyla(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
My Brother ask Oyelowo Oyediran Ajanaku, the 38 year old Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife graduate, killed by his lawyer- wife on 2 February in Ibadan

He Must Have Felt Like That For His Killer Wife! Bros Abeg Run! Run! Run! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by beautyerhu86(f): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

Now you are seeing the signs and you are busy writing you love her. Your madness is incurable, very soon your case will be like the France based Nigerian guy who was murdered by his wife in Ibadan.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

Brother hope u heard what happend in ibadan some days ago where a lady killed her husband.we should learn from what happens around us and she is stronger than u
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by chriskosherbal(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hey man, that lady ain't love you, I am sorry cos I know it hurts, cos if she loves she will respect your decisions and be subjective natural, don't be fooled by her antics for they are really and will become more pronounced on marriage. Wake up in the midnight and listen to your heart, if you have peace within you when you think of her then marry but if not flee from her. I wish you well.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Lex1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Brother what you cannot change while you were dating don't think you will be able to change it whole married. It's obvious such a lady is not yours. Unless you think you want to end your life soon. Bro pls be wise, not everything we love that is meant for us. My piece of common sense.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by SmooshCHN: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
YOURSEF @Inspinia Listen to advices given. If she can do this to your sister, expect more to you and worse to your mother. Think with your head an not heart. Let her go. The last thing the world needs is another violent marriage. Use your head Bro. ND most importantly, learn to LOVE YOURSEF. Man up and dump her ass if all you see is the fear of her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Seamareggae(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
I hope when you eventually get married to her... U won't come back here seeking for advice on what to do after she locked U up in a room for 3 days...

Eleyin gidigan... I guess you find it hard toasting ladies... U need to work on yourself... Cos right now... U don't exude that confidence to be a man/leader in a family...
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

U wan snatch the guy away from the gal?

lolz
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by cityAdventures: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

You really need help cos she will soon khee u

see
www.intercityadventures.com
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by SmooshCHN: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sparkles003:
I hope you have written your will.
I hope you have made peace with all.
I hope you have printed your obituary and brought you casket.
Finally hope you have drugged a grave you.
cos you definitely will need all this mentioned after your marriage to her.
Hahahahaha. By far the most Savage comment I've seen today. Hi Five jare. I wonder how facts will be before you and you'll let love or whatever cloud your thinking. People and marriage these days self.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by fejikudz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
Oboy u mumu die oo cheesy cheesy

see how low self esteem has reduced you to a loaf of agege bread.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Dammiesugar(f): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
@Op, I know of a lady that has similar issues, she's divorced with two kids now and the hubby has moved on. If you choose to let your emotions rule you my dear you will later regret it. ( Not a curse though). The said lady had a little misunderstanding with her flatmate recently and the next thing was to tell the guy that he is from a poverty-stricken home, she will jail him and even went as far as trying to slap the dude. You need to open your eyes widely and don't be deceived into marrying the wrong woman. Marriage is a long journey to be enjoyed and not endured. Peace!
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.
I will like to know your final decision on this. seriously, you should cancel that wedding.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by jameschibuike(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
My brother, I understand ur feelings but there is one thing you should no about marriage. Marriage is not something you go in and you come out. You don't marry a lady because you love her alone cos that love can turn to hatred. There should be some other qualities in her before u proceed which I don't think she possesse. A girl that want to fight ur sister because she came to talk with her in your presences , that means no respect .What does that tells you in future, that means one day she will beat ur mother. you better run for you life o
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nina4u(f): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Very simple .. you need to leave her ..its not going to b better ..it is going to get worse .. Sorry to say ..
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by lereinter(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

Is not every time dat girls charm men this girl ve not charm this man still he cant use his brain
I pity you
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by sukkot: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
lol no need to advice the OP because a mans destiny can never be changed. when you will die and how you will die has been written down before you were born and you can never run from that destiny. it seems destiny has brought this woman to your doorstep. so nothing can be changed lol. just go ahead and marry her cuz she has been appointed to be your executioner and you cannot run from this your destiny with her grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by 4nobody4every1: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
With all this drama with your proposed wife, let me ask from Ifa or this my goat maybe he will be able to advise you cool

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by 4nobody4every1: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
sukkot:
lol no need to advice the OP because a mans destiny can never be changed. when you will die and how you will die has been written down before you were born and you can never run from that destiny. it seems destiny has brought this woman to your doorstep. so nothing can be changed lol. just go ahead and marry her cuz she has been appointed to be your executioner and you cannot run from this your destiny with her grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.