Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman (1934 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by JoaHynppes(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Dear Wayne,

I am a young, single guy and I have been sleeping with a married woman. She told me that she is in the middle of a divorce and that everything should be okay. But I am not feeling exactly okay with it. I tried ending it once and telling her we could still be friends. But when we met a few weeks later for coffee, I was right back in. You see, she is gorgeous and the s*x is smokin’ hot! But after, I feel really terrible. I am not sure what to do.

Hey guys, sorry I'm actually not the one who has been sleeping with her.... A friend.
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Hunger: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2016
Fuckgratulations

1 Like

Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Darammliveth(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Op,you're an idiot........ Telling us you don't know what to do.
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Monalisa185(f): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2016
okay, continue.... that's what you should do
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by thorpido(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2016
You know what to do so just Nike-do-it.
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by wordbank(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2016
Nothing last forever
Enjoy my broda
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by princy80(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
If u break dat marriage.....
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Smellymouth: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Congratulations to him..

Angel Gabriel is currently soaking the horse whip to use on him undecided
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by ebyoma(f): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
If really you're serious to quit.. stop seeing that woman, avoid her like a plague.
Coz as long as you're still meeting her you can't stop.
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Smartguy001(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Monkey mtcheeeeeeeeew angry Ewu

Wen girls full everywhere
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by flokii: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
JoaHynppes:

Dear Wayne,

I am a young, single guy and I have been sleeping with a married woman. She told me that she is in the middle of a divorce and that everything should be okay. But I am not feeling exactly okay with it. I tried ending it once and telling her we could still be friends. But when we met a few weeks later for coffee, I was right back in. You see, she is gorgeous and the s*x is smokin’ hot! But after, I feel really terrible. I am not sure what to do.

who's Wayne?

learn to do things right... ALWAYS post a link or source in ur copied posts.

it's a serious offence not to in d Academic world
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by halfricanadian(f): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pray same shdnt b done to ur wife

Quit d relationship

Find love
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
ebyoma:
If really you're serious to quit.. stop seeing that woman, avoid her like a plague.
Coz as long as you're still meeting her you can't stop.

Your profile picture though
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by ebyoma(f): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
gassdon:

What about it? tongue
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is just a game of yo bestiality fighting your conscience. What wins is determined by which is stronger... #Team conscience over bestiality anyway smiley
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
ebyoma:

What about it? tongue
cheesy Really? #dp
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
ebyoma:

What about it? tongue

Nothing

Just saying much about you!
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by ebyoma(f): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
gassdon:

Nothing
Just saying much about you!
Oh no!!! Don't say that embarassed It's just a funny pix
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by ebyoma(f): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy Really? #dp

grin you should know better
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
ebyoma:

Oh no!!! Don't say that embarassed
It's just a funny pix

O YOU KNOW THAT N YOU WERE ASKING ME "HOW ABOUT IT"

How are you?
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by ebyoma(f): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
gassdon:

O YOU KNOW THAT N YOU WERE ASKING ME "HOW ABOUT IT"
How are you?

cheesy

Not bad, you?
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
ebyoma:

cheesy

Not bad,
you?

Good
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by JoaHynppes(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Y'all concluded that I'm the one who've been sleeping with her?
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Monalisa185:
okay, continue.... that's what you should do
best advice for now
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
gassdon:

dont blame her, she's from Lome
Re: He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman by Monalisa185(f): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Oma307:
best advice for now
gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... / Please What Happens When A Lady Takes This? / How To Keep A Perfect Relationship Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.