Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) (3391 Views)

Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Fancy Acholonu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by confamgist237: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
How does one remain in the news after winning and dinning big? There must always be a way to make your fans know that you are still news worthy....

Guess, this is the case of former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2011,Stella Charles as she puts her succulent boobs on displays on one of her social media accounts.

The beautiful video vixen has been on low key after she made headlines as top sexy dancer on Runtown " Gallardo" video that went viral in 2014.

The popular Abuja based stylist who owns hair Saloons and other investments has not been in the news recently ...well until now!

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/ex-most-beautiful-girl-in-abuja-stella.html

Re: Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by confamgist237: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

fine babe
Re: Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by menabae(f): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
that's cool,she really hot... cool
Re: Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by lilmax(m): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
When the word beautiful is abused undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by jaelz(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Choi how can i ever be gay with all these qualities on a woman... Damn this is so so much

1 Like

Re: Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by Solumtoonna(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
confamgist237:
How does one remain in the news after winning and dinning big? There must always be a way to make your fans know that you are still news worthy....

Guess, this is the case of former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2011,Stella Charles as she puts her succulent boobs on displays on one of her social media accounts.

The beautiful video vixen has been on low key after she made headlines as top sexy dancer on Runtown " Gallardo" video that went viral in 2014.

The popular Abuja based stylist who owns hair Saloons and other investments has not been in the news recently ...well until now!

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/ex-most-beautiful-girl-in-abuja-stella.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe
this cousin of mine has sold her soul
Re: Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by ayoblinks(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
To hell with gays all over the world
Re: Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
This woman's body is absolutely perfect in every proportion. Huge bust straining to pop out of her under-sized top, nice trim waist, firm, athletic butt, silky thighs and a camel toe that makes my lips quiver.

She is wearing a bit too much makeup in these pictures, but the lucky guy who gets to hang pipe to her probably doesn't spend much time looking at her face, whenever her last items of clothing are shed to reveal the promised land.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by Nissifrancis(f): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
I still don't get it, in d name of bikini somebody will come n snap pics in pant n bra n show d world.. what is there to see again
Re: Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Nissifrancis:
I still don't get it, in d name of bikini somebody will come n snap pics in pant n bra n show d world.. what is there to see again

There is a lot more to see, but you would not understand, since you are female.
Re: Stella Charles Hot In White Bikini (Photos) by twerkjack: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nissifrancis:
JEALOUS BITCHES EVERWHR!!

(1) (Reply)

I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh / “after Oxlade,na Flavour” – Reactions As Singer, Flavour N.#des Goes Viral (phot / Saudi Arabia: How To Photoshop Mariah Carey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.