Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:40 AM

Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo (769 Views)

Checkout What 2 Guys And A Girl Were Spotted Doing / hh / What 2 Do Wen U Miss Dat Person U Luv So Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by Tracey121(f): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
There is this guy I dated back then, we have been in and out of r/s and last time I saw him we agreed that we will never see each other again, he had a kid and the mother of his kid has been a problem, keep in mind that the kid was conceived while I was in his life and born and I didn’t know that until he was 1 year old, so after hearing that I have been a fool for this long I broke up with him and it was for good and yesterday he came in crying saying that the mother of his child broke his heart and he wants me back, my question was “R u here bcoz the mother of ur child disappointed u or what” and the answer was simple yes, so from the above I have realized that he doesn’t love me but he just need some1 to keep him company until the mother of his child come into her senses, so now the question is how do I answer him, according to the story of him and the mother he is been hurt big time and I don’t want to hurt him again, Im not a heart breaker, I used to love him but Im not sure now and I don’t know what to do anymore, I don’t know if those last feelings are for pity or what, if it were u what wud u do? Take him back or just kick his a$$ to the curb, he broke my heart so much that it has been a mission to let anybody in,

Remember yesterday my BF broke up with me on FB and when I get home my ex-bf was there begging me, how convenient of him and now Im so confused, I don’t know what to do I asked him to give me sometime coz I have a lot going on mind right now and since I was hurt I didn’t wana do anything I will live to regret, part of me wanted to throw myself in his arms just to comfort myself at the same time I was scared he might read too much from that, how to u combine crying and grieving hearts in the same place?
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by gen2genius(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2009
There is this guy I dated back then, we have been in and out of r/s and last time I saw him we agreed that we will never see each other again, he had a kid and the mother of his kid has been a problem, keep in mind that the kid was conceived while I was in his life and born and I didn’t know that until he was 1 year old, so after hearing that I have been a fool for this long I broke up with him and it was for good and yesterday he came in crying saying that the mother of his child broke his heart and he wants me back, my question was “R u here bcoz the mother of ur child disappointed u or what” and the answer was simple yes, so from the above I have realized that he doesn’t love me but he just need some1 to keep him company until the mother of his child come into her senses, so now the question is how do I answer him, according to the story of him and the mother he is been hurt big time and I don’t want to hurt him again, Im not a heart breaker, I used to love him but Im not sure now and I don’t know what to do anymore, I don’t know if those last feelings are for pity or what, if it were u what wud u do? Take him back or just kick his a$$ to the curb, he broke my heart so much that it has been a mission to let anybody in,

The choice is yours. Since you already know his motive, are you willing to help him achieve it? wink
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by kokoA(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2009
Hey! How old are you if I may ask. This guy lied to you in the first instance and then broke your heart afterward. Now you clearly know what he is out for (To use you as a comforter and then dump you again after his girl come to her senses). You be spare tyre?. Girl its high time you got back to your senses. This guy does'nt love you like you love him (That is if he had ever loved you at all). Go find yourself some one who is deserving of your love and leave him now that you have the time Ok? A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by iice(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
Oh lawd undecided
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by CyberG: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
Where do ladies meet these kind of guys? Guys breaking up with their girlfriends on FB. . .guys going back and forth between two ladies, like the poster described? I know ladies have their own too. . .but where do ladies meet these kind of guys? The end result? CONFUSION!
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:05am On Jul 18, 2009
Tracey121:

Remember yesterday my BF broke up with me on FB and when I get home my ex-bf was there begging me, how convenient of him and now Im so confused, I don’t know what to do I asked him to give me sometime coz I have a lot going on mind right now and since I was hurt I didn’t wana do anything I will live to regret, part of me wanted to throw myself in his arms just to comfort myself at the same time I was scared he might read too much from that, how to u combine crying and grieving hearts in the same place?

So after hearing his reply to your question, your still confused?

I really don't get it. . .Are you really gonna open up old wounds. . .that are in the process of healing. . .and get them hurting again/even more? undecided
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by Akinagirl(f): 5:47am On Jul 18, 2009
You know what he wants so why are you still pondering on getting back with him?  Girl! he made it clear to you that you are his spare tire, what you think you don't deserve better than second place? Come on sweetie. I just don't get it. Why do people love breaking their own hearts. You know what he's after from the get go and you still give this nigga time of day? I just don't get it!
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by C2H5OH(f): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2009
You so dumb if you take his ass back. This retarded nigga was out there taxing somebody else while you was with him. Ended up having a child and you didn't even find out about none of that until the child was born. Nigga comes back now that he's thru bustin' nutts with his baby mama. Wants you in his life 'cos you the reliable good girl that's ready to accept his stupidity. How convenient. Are you even thinking?

The need for comfort stems from the void you feel from being broken up from your boyfriend. Stay away from him. You are vulnerable and weak right now. You might end up having sex with him and you could end up regretting all that shit later on. Pardon my french. Get it together! Stay away from him.
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2009
He broke up with you on FB nad you're still considering him? undecided

Some women don't learn. Well, I understand if you love the guy, it becomes hard not to think with our heart when love is involved. But do try to think with your brain (no disrespect), because some men are just plain shitty.

I think we've all been there (except for the cheating, the baby mamas and all 'em drama you got going on), done it.

Anywaz, if you throw yourself in his arms, then expect to deal with his child and his baby mama. Not only that, expect to experience deja vu.

Wait, I'm sorry. Let me get this str8. . . . . ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT TAKING HIM BACK?
Oma se o.
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by ohaechesi(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2009
this is not a true story but assuming it happened, for the fact that nothing is impossible under this earth, that is how the possibility of you according him the companionship he needed at this point is also possible my dear grin grin grin
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by Tracey121(f): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2009
kokoA:

Hey! How old are you if I may ask. This guy lied to you in the first instance and then broke your heart afterward. Now you clearly know what he is out for (To use you as a comforter and then dump you again after his girl come to her senses). You be spare tyre?. Girl its high time you got back to your senses. This guy does'nt love you like you love him (That is if he had ever loved you at all). Go find yourself some one who is deserving of your love and leave him now that you have the time Ok? A word is enough for the wise!

First answer to ur 1st question, Im old enough to know when something is not gona work, Now we all know and understand that this guy is out to get me, Ur so right, I agree with u, and after taking sometime consoling myself about my drama with those 2 guys, I have realized that sometimes it helps to give some1 a bit of a taste from his medicine hey, Im sure u get me
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by Tracey121(f): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2009
ohaechesi:

this is not a true story but assuming it happened, for the fact that nothing is impossible under this earth, that is how the possibility of you according him the companionship he needed at this point is also possible my dear grin grin grin

It is sure true, some guys are rather a$$ holes than being human, anyway thanks I get where u are and I am fully aware of that is just that he came at avery convenient time what an opportunist, but I have better plan for him, I dnt love him of that Im sure, U hurt me once and we are done forever its just that I was vulnerable thats why I considered even getting back to him, but I will get back to him, I have a better remedy for all this, I believe in teaching some a$$ holes some 1, 2 tips on how to take care of a woman without breaking their heart, and oh s3x will be off limit
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by Tracey121(f): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

So after hearing his reply to your question, your still confused?

I really don't get it. . .Are you really gonna open up old wounds. . .that are in the process of healing. . .and get them hurting again/even more? undecided

No Sweetie Im not opening any old wounds, I don't think there are any, the guy came at a very unfortunate circumstance but I am fully aware of his intentions and I will meet him half way, in fact I will actually go to him, I have unfinished business with him
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by biola44: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2009
Tracey121:

No Sweetie Im not opening any old wounds, I don't think there are any, the guy came at a very unfortunate circumstance but I am fully aware of his intentions and I will meet him half way, in fact I will actually go to him, I have unfinished business with him

were u planning 2 complete d unfinished business b4 his comeback?
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by Tracey121(f): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2009
biola44:

were u planning 2 complete d unfinished business b4 his comeback?

Actually no I wasn't but now that he is here and wants me back, I think he deserve whatever I have in store for him, the mother of his child taught him a lesson
and he has another to learn sooner than later
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by candyshore: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2009
hi poster its obvious u still love him and he knows u ve a weak point for him dats why he can even come back to tell u to ur face dat d mother of his child has broken his heart so he wants u to comfort him. dont let him take advantage of d love u ve 4 him, becos if d mother of his child comes back he will live u again and then u re back to square1. but from ur last post its like u ve already made up ur mind. anyway just apply wisdom so u dont get ur heart broken again.
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by Tracey121(f): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2009
candyshore:

hi poster its obvious u still love him and he knows u ve a weak point for him dats why he can even come back to tell u to ur face dat d mother of his child has broken his heart so he wants u to comfort him. dont let him take advantage of d love u ve 4 him, becos if d mother of his child comes back he will live u again and then u re back to square1. but from ur last post its like u ve already made up ur mind. anyway just apply wisdom so u dont get ur heart broken again.

Yah ur right, I once loved him but it was not gona be forever, as I said Im this kinda person, u hurt me once and my love moves from 100% to 0%, I have no place for a$$ holes is just that I was stressed, some1 I loved embarrased me on FB and I was devastated but now I am okay, thanks really its nice to know that there are ppl looking out for ur heart out there
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by na2day2(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2009
Tracey121:

Remember yesterday my BF broke up with me on FB
and when I get home my ex-bf was there begging me, how convenient of him and now Im so confused, I don’t know what to do I asked him to give me sometime coz I have a lot going on mind right now and since I was hurt I didn’t wana do anything I will live to regret, part of me wanted to throw myself in his arms just to comfort myself at the same time I was scared he might read too much from that, how to u combine crying and grieving hearts in the same place?

girl! get ur act together and ask urself why u attract all these losers. how bad can it be that ur bf had to break up with u on FB? undecided undecided
Re: Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo by Eaglebabe: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2009
As a lady u need to have a mind of ur own,u need to think b4 u act and not act b4 u think.Give urself time to find out what u really want.Then u go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Ladies In Nigeria - Your Thoughts? / Will You Marry A Girl If Her Parent Dont Approve You / If You Were In Her/his Sheos What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.