Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (80414 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2008
this spartak sef angry angry angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2008
HA! Anyway , we lost to Newcastle (as usual), oh well, the goal was good, Now the tough Xmas schedule, WE NEED NEW PLAYERS IN JANUARY!!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by lordvader(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2008
Una 2 wan buy player lafta
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin

i was soo pissed at Howard webb i forgot to come in for my daily spud fix grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin

i was soo pissed at Howard webb i forgot to come in for my daily spud fix grin grin grin
Well i hope u saw how our ex spurs player Robbie Keane {who can't score goals for liverpool} managed to score a goal against our arch rivals and put another nail in your coffin to stop u guys from winning the premiership and qualifying for the champions league grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2008
Another loss for y'all na wa ooh you guys need some consistency to get out of that drop-zone
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2008
A-40:

Another loss for y'all na wa ooh you guys need some consistency to get out of that drop-zone
And you guys go need consistency to stay in the top zone smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2008
Better top-zone than drop-zone cheesy cheesy grin.Merry Christmas to you Lily Whites
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2008
up spurs grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2008
What is wrong with you Spurs? getting whooped by the bottom team in the league?Has Harry's magic run out of gas?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2008
mukina2:

up spurs grin grin grin cheesy
make sure u come back here and say up spurs when we win our next game
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 12:08am On Jan 01, 2009
lily livered whites tongue

Happy new year folks

Didoflex, Xsay, Tspurs and Manmuswac kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 2:43am On Jan 04, 2009
@mukina
we beat wigan 3 1 in the F.A. Cup u no go come back and say up spurs! again?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2009
Comot dia tongue

if una lose, you nor go show face tongue

na only when una manage win, persin go see you . tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2009
@mukina
na u sabe

Na woa why do we have to draw the [color=#990000devil worshippers[/color] in the 4th round of the FA cup. Well if una beat us e no go easy for una. We go either beat u 1 0 or e go end 0 0 and we will win the replay at the lane
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JERMAIN IS BACK AT WHITE HART LANE, THATS A GOOD ONE, AND WE PUT A GOOD SHOW IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE MATCH LAST NIGHT AGAINST BURNLEY, SO ANOTHER CARLING CUP FINAL BECKONS FOR US,

GOOD SHOW!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2009
You guys are virtually through to the Finals nice display yesterday
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2009
Happy new all, i have been offline for a while now.
who is this new guy Tspurs? am happy the lillywhite are now four.
playing Wigan again what is ur view manmust.?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2009
@xsay
i was beginning to wonder about u and dido coz u haven't bin around for a while. Tspurs no dey here again its bin over a year since he last posted here. I no wan talk about wigan na derby county because with a 4 1 lead we're guaranteed to survive the away leg and make it to the final. And since my brother works in I T at the new Wembley Stadium with his connections he's going to get us tickets for the final.

So am going to wembley in March to see spurs play. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2009
see dream o . .you wont go to wembley tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2009
mukina2:

see dream o . .you wont go to wembley tongue tongue tongue grin
I go take picture when i get there and post it here as proof that i've been to wembley. Just wait and see

I will be the first nairalander to reach wembley tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2009
dreams . .wishes tongue you wont go to wembley cuz you will lose grin tongue

Please nor post the pishure here make our pc's nor crash grin tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2009
mukina2:

dreams . .wishes tongue you wont go to wembley because you will lose grin tongue

Please nor post the pishure here make our pc's nor crash grin tongue
HA grin HA grin HA grin Unless Derby County {who knock una out of the competition} beat us 3 0 we don reach the final. Besides una P C's no go crash e go just be happy and celebrate when e see the first nairalander to visit the NEW WEMBLEY STADIUM.  smiley smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2009
Hey Manmustwac, how you dey? Definitely going to Wembley we are ,

Wigan on Sunday? Jermain Defoe is going to play on that day and he has a record of scoring on his debut for every club he's been at, so expect one from him (again!!)

He's also eligible actually to play the Carling Cup cos he was an unused sub when Pompy crashed out!!

Wigan prediction We win against them again, like we did the double on Liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2009
didoflex:

Hey Manmustwac, how you dey? Definitely going to Wembley we are ,

Wigan on Sunday? Jermain Defoe is going to play on that day and he has a record of scoring on his debut for every club he's been at, so expect one from him (again!!)

He's also eligible actually to play the Carling Cup because he was an unused sub when Pompy crashed out!!

Wigan prediction We win against them again, like we did the double on Liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah if we beat wigan we're going from 17th to 11th in the premiership. 2 1 to spurs plus jermaine defoe to score in his return
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2009
You didn't beat Wigan at Shyte Hart Lane its at the JJB you want to beat them tongue tongue i predict a Amr Zaki screamer to settle the matter
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2009
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Manmuswac was dreaming of 11th position grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2009
A-40:

You didn't beat Wigan at Shyte Hart Lane its at the JJB you want to beat them tongue tongue i predict a Amr Zaki screamer to settle the matter
Well actually i thought we were playing wigan at the lane. And i thought u were talking thru your ass anal
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2009
manmustwac:

Well actually i thought we were playing wigan at the lane. And i thought u were talking through your ass anal
Is that your explanation for today's loss? It seems Harry's magic is running out of gas as you guys are now where he met y'all who says the Spuds can't go down? it also seems the losses you guys are suffering is also shortening the attention span of their fans as well!! How many times do you want to play Wigan at Shyte Hart Lane?you have played there twice already tongue tongue

And if it makes you feel better i actually meant a Maynor Figueroa header grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by manmustwac(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2009
So whats your prediction for our next game against Portsmouth and no talking thru your ass anal this time? cheesy cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by A40(m): 12:57am On Jan 12, 2009
manmustwac:

So whats your prediction for our next game against Portsmouth and no talking through your ass anal this time? cheesy cheesy
Are you gay?? 

Tony Adams would get his first win as Pompey boss and you guys would stay rooted to the bottom of the table as West Brom and Blackburn would win their games in hand
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2009
Hey you guys calm down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We lost, we arent very good in the Premiership, better with the Cup competitions,

We don't have the depth, the 'win-ugly metality' and too many soft flair players NOT rugged enough!

Anyway, Ol 'Arry always maintained that the squad he inherited was thin and was not balanced.

We will always struggle this season, I hope we add some steel before the transfer window closes!!!!!!! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.