Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected (1967 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Boko Haram: Many Feared Killed, Houses Burnt Down In Yobe / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by Dicksonokeke(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
At least eight persons have been reportedly killed in a fresh attack on Benue communities by suspected Fulani herdsmen who Tuesday invaded parts of Logo local government area of state. The attack is coming on the heels of the Agatu massacre where over 300 person were killed in over one week of sustained offensive on Agatu communities by suspected Fulani mercenaries.

http://elizabethifeoma..com.ng/2016/03/breaking-eight-killed-houses-razed-many.html

2 Shares

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by Rudboy360(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
K
Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by SleekMallam: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
How many people will remain to vote in 2019 going by the rate of killings while buhari looks the other way as look as Hausa fulani are winning.

1 Like

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by adehsenior(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
SleekMallam:
How many people will remain to vote in 2019 going by the rate of killings while buhari looks the other way as look as Hausa fulani are winning.
As long as Buhari is the grand patron of cattle rearers expect more of these attacks on daily basis

4 Likes

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by Adisa89(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Buhari's silence over the Aguta massacre by the Fulani nomads is what I find astonishing. And some zombies called GEJ CLUELESS.

3 Likes

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by SleekMallam: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
adehsenior:

As long as Buhari is the grand patron of cattle rearers expect more of these attacks on daily basis
Buhari needs to be assassinated before Nigeria becomes a ghost nation.

3 Likes

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by ShegeYorubawa: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
no be kyase people be that?

1 Like

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bubu and his fulanis brothers have carved out an Emirate province from Agatu to logo to nasarawa areas.
Present travails is just clearing out the inhabitants, would be followed by building mosques in places of churches and installation of Emir of Agatu!
They are all together in this.

3 Likes

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by Onyejiuwaokoh: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
The jihad war continues, though in different names and pattern.

3 Likes

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by Kyase(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:
no be kyase people be that?
Yea na my local government be that and so what

1 Like

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by ZombieNation: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
One nijeriya ruled by Islamists

1 Like

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by drss(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
agents of violence n destruction at work.

1 Like

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by ShegeYorubawa: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kyase:

i hear say you dey shout sai buhari when the fulani herders dey use your munchi(Tiv) people do suya for tivland. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by DauraDullardo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kyase:
When are you going to condemn Buhari for his graveyard silence despite the continued onslaught and massacre of your people by the Fulani militia?

1 Like

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by mightyhazel: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
'Headsmen'!

4 Likes

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by Kyase(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
DauraDullardo:
When are you going to condemn Buhari for his graveyard silence despite the continued onslaught and massacre of your people by the Fulani militia?
Lol so Buhari order them to kill abi.
Abeg find another thing talk.

1 Like

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by DauraDullardo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kyase:
Lol so Buhari order them to kill abi.
Abeg find another thing talk.
Apart from being their official grand patron, he's also the Commander-In-Chief and Chief Security Officer of the federation. Besides he's not a mute!

2 Likes

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by ComrdDRS: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kyase:
Lol so Buhari order them to kill abi. Abeg find another thing talk.
nawao this guy is not from BENUE

1 Like

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by AyakaDunukofia: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
If the local people do not begin to arm themselves with AK 47, this problem will never end.

You may want to ask if the 'unlawful possession of fire arms' has been erased from the statutes book.

1 Like

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by Kyase(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
ComrdDRS:
nawao this guy is not from BENUE
undecided so you expect me to start hating Buhari because they attack my people?

1 Like

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by Kyase(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Apart from being their official grand patron, he's also the Commander-In-Chief and Chief Security Officer of the federation. Besides he's not a mute!
Shey you be Nigerian too, tell am not me

1 Like

Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by free13: 12:47am On Mar 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by DauraDullardo(m): 4:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Kyase:
Shey you be Nigerian too, tell am not me
Have you forgotten that IPOB Youths are not part of the Nigerian the project? Besides, let the man whose house is on fire summon courage and do the talking. My house isn't the one fire. I'm only morally obligated to remind you as a good neighbor that you have a responsibility to speak out now and save your house from burning to ashes.
Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by Kyase(m): 7:17am On Mar 09, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Have you forgotten that IPOB Youths are not part of the Nigerian the project? Besides, let the man whose house is on fire summon courage and do the talking. My house isn't the one fire. I'm only morally obligated to remind you as a good neighbor that you have a responsibility to speak out now and save your house from burning to ashes.
Nawaooo so why are so worried about my travail?
If you aren't part of Nigeria abeg go and focus your attention to your government alone, I also heard you guys are from Israel grin grin
Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by ComrdDRS: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
DauraDullardo:
that is why I said that boy is not from Benue. It is only a fool that 'll tap is friend at the back and ask him why beating my mother, just because they re in a romance.
Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by ComrdDRS: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kyase:

undecided so you expect me to start hating Buhari because they attack my people?
nawao I don give up on you tay tay. I supported buhari but he needs to be condemned for his silence. You can't sacrifice your people because of your pal with buhari. Its only a foolish man that tap his friend at the back and ask why beating my mother. You must defend your people no matter what. If ur forefathers where like this maybe you won't have got a place to call your own. Their is time to fight/defend and also a time to be friendz as a man u got to notice these times. AYATUTU FOR LIFE.
Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Benue state voted massively for Buhari now look at what they got in return. I urge Tiv, Idoma and Agatu youth to ask Berom and Nga youth how the tame Fulani's madness. Governor Ortom should ask Jonah Jang how he did it. Tiv and Idoma youth should study how Taroh did it. Uptil date when you mentioned Langtang, Fulani man shivers.
Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by Kyase(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
ComrdDRS:
nawao I don give up on you tay tay. I supported buhari but he needs to be condemned for his silence. You can't sacrifice your people because of your pal with buhari. Its only a foolish man that tap his friend at the back and ask why beating my mother. You must defend your people no matter what. If ur forefathers where like this maybe you won't have got a place to call your own. Their is time to fight/defend and also a time to be friendz as a man u got to notice these times. AYATUTU FOR LIFE.
You don give up on me but still you continue to talk.
See Buhari have been silent on so many issues not this alone.
I can't start to speak up because its my people
Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by ComrdDRS: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
And so what?? He sh'ld Continue being silent abi? Nawao.
Re: 8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected by WelconnectTrav1(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2016
God, keep us in this country. This is disheartening.

(1) (Reply)

Lara Oshiomhole Looks Stylish As Mrs Obaseki Host Her & Others To A Meeting(pics / Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? / Igbo Jewry Vs Hausa Fulani Arabism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.