Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,860 members, 7,952,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? (10992 Views)

Nipost Adopts 3 Word Addresses / Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me / Is NIPOST Cheating Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by habsydiamond(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
waistaa:
oga please take a day n go n sit in NIPOST n see if they are actually defrauding him,the charges is written on each item, if its ordinary items u ordered for there is a price tag ranging from #50-#500 depending if its lc or registered
the issue of paying into a personal account is what I don't understand.
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by waistaa(f): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
habsydiamond:
the issue of paying into a personal account is what I don't understand.
. Was he asked to pay into a personal account? If yes go to their HQ and ask for the APM (Area Post Manager) and if no they should show him his charges,its usually attached to his parcel
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by habsydiamond(m): 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
waistaa:
. Was he asked to pay into a personal account? If yes go to their HQ and ask for the APM (Area Post Manager) and if no they should show him his charges,its usually attached to his parcel
do you work for one of these dispatching agencies. Cos it seems u know a lot about them
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by waistaa(f): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2016
habsydiamond:
do you work for one of these dispatching agencies. Cos it seems u know a lot about them
. No my aunt is the APM for ekiti territory n I stay with her
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by habsydiamond(m): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2016
waistaa:
. No my aunt is the APM for ekiti territory n I stay with her
no wonder u knew almost everything about how they render their services. That's gr8 though, maybe when next I want to put through orders you can help me.

1 Like

Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by SmilingHarry(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
The recipient should go to the post office and enquire from the postmaster or head postmaster so the case maybe on the veracity of their claims
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by Femiju(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2017
Zoharariel:
NIPOST is the 3rd most useless institution in Nigeria after NITEL & Nigerian Airways.

NIPOST EMS IS SHEER FRAUD! ABSOLUTE FRAUD!
i AM A VICTIM. BEWARE OF USING EMS SERVICES.
I wish to put up my displeasure and frustration about the services of EMS Nigeria. Its a shame and a total form of injustice when one pays a huge amount for postal services and it was never delivered on time. Sending my package by ordinary posting would have even been faster. Please if you decide to use EMS services, consider it twice you might just be giving up yourself to be duped by some unknown unserious minded people that have been employed by Nigerian Postal service. Very inefficient and extortionist in nature. For heavens sake, how can a small parcel travel from Nigeria to Ghana in 3 weeks without arriving, when a sum of 12,000 was paid. Its still the corruption we are talking about and sheer inefficiency. You cant even track your item online and the email addresses on their site is all fake. It keeps bouncing back your messages. BEWARE of EMS service. Its fraud! We were told that sms will be sent to alert you when your item is delivered, it never was sent. These are just a set of Fraudsters
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by abidex0z(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=abidex0z post=43598530]
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by Tomide007: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Avoid nipost
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by tck2000(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Flexherbal:
It is illegal. There are bad eggs everywhere. When ever I send my herbal tea to any customer through NIPOST, I normal pay all the charges at the point on sending. You don't need to pay as the receiver.
Please how much does it cost to send a 500g item to the US?
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by tck2000(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
VocalWalls:
undecided

We have all collectively paid and are still paying nipost duties through our bank deposits and the BUHARI deductions.

The guy making a customs 'clearance' claim is a fraud. Tell him to send the account number and name... When you get the name... Threaten to report him to servicom... He'll release the package like it's a disease.

Record the calls... Upload it... And send him the download link...

Then threaten him to pay you for the frustrations.
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by Flexherbal(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2020
tck2000:
Please how much does it cost to send a 500g item to the US?

Good day.
I think, the cost of shipping an item, varies according to the nature of the item and its worth.
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by tck2000(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2020
Flexherbal:

Good day.
I think, the cost of shipping an item, varies according to the nature of the item and its worth.
But what is the standard rate?
Re: Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? by Flexherbal(m): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2020
tck2000:
But what is the standard rate?

I do not work there, Sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election / Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) / Successful Story Of The Owner Of Tecno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.