Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,783 members, 7,933,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

Security, Alcohol And Security Officers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Security, Alcohol And Security Officers (321 Views)

Pregnancy And Alcohol consumption / RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) / If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security, Alcohol And Security Officers by ezefelix(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
We are very familiar with the havoc excessive intake of Alcohol can induce. I dont want to discourage the intake but am concerned with our security officers taking alcohol while on duty. I was watching an Episode in the highly rated American Tv series movie "24". One of the CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit) Agents was nearly dismissed for taking a substance suspected to be alcoholic. We have heard stories of police officers by mistake discharging accidentally by reason of alcoholic influence. In some occasions and events, we see crates of Beer lying in wait for security officers on patrol. Can Alcohol guarantee efficiency for Security Officers on duty. Nairalanders whats your take on this.

(1) (Reply)

Dripping Into My Skin From / Skin Care Products & Best Treatments / Https://megadrox742./

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.