Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,927 members, 7,946,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Senator Zareko Passes On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Zareko Passes On (584 Views)

Senator Abdulmimun Zareko From Jigawa Is Dead / BREAKING: Senator Zareko Is Dead / Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Zareko Passes On by centvin008(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
Senator Abdulmimun Zareko of the 7th National Assembly has been reported dead

– He died of a protracted illeness on Monday, March 7

Emerging reports suggest that Senator Abdulmimun Zareko, who represented Jigawa state in the 7th National Assembly has passed on.

PM News reports that Zareko died at Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital on Monday after protracted illness.

Governor Muhammad Badaru of Jigawa state on Tuesday, March 8 expressed shock over the death.

In a statement signed by Alhaji Bello Zaki, the special assistant to the governor on media, Badaru described the deceased as a gentleman and a fine lawmaker who had contributed on the development of the state.
Badaru said the late Senator would be remembered for his simplicity and humane disposition to issues affecting the masses.

β€œOn behalf of myself and good people of Jigawa, I wish to express my condolence to his family and all members of his party and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),” he added.

https://www.naij.com/757055-breaking-senator-zareko-dies.html

(1) (Reply)

Go And Face Your Trial First, Judge Tells Tarfa / FCT Water Board - There Might Be No Water In Some Areas In Abuja On The 19th / EXCLUSIVE: Why Do Top Politicians Spend So Much On Parties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.